💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus
Just now, Nissa said:

I'm actually not saying anything about you, though? What's with the paranoia?

And yes, I do smell a lot of hypocrisy and aversion towards dudes trying to criticize a woman because they don't "approve" (not just weight, everything) and she's not your ideal idea of a woman. It's gotten so ridiculous that fans then talk about lip fillers as if she got a nose-job. She didn't. Some of you are overreacting, badly.

I made this thread. You're talking about me.

And if you read you'd see that the criticism is not what you present it to be. But then again, if you had read well, you would've seen from the first post alone that this is not the place to voice your concerns. This place is only made so the people who care (ingrates as you think, fine) can talk about it without annoying the rest of the forum.

You coming in here to tell everyone they're overreacting is like you bursting into a mosque telling everyone's stupid to believe in Allah while people are praying. There is no denying that your opinion is valid, but what the **** are you doing here when you're not invited and we're not harming you?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

There is no denying that your opinion is valid, but what the **** are you doing here when you're not invited and we're not harming you?

That's a good one. I think I am gonna spread that around at 4chan and make it as epic as the Navy Seal Copypasta meme. Good lookin' out.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

25 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I made this thread. You're talking about me.

And if you read you'd see that the criticism is not what you present it to be. But then again, if you had read well, you would've seen from the first post alone that this is not the place to voice your concerns. This place is only made so the people who care (ingrates as you think, fine) can talk about it without annoying the rest of the forum.

You coming in here to tell everyone they're overreacting is like you bursting into a mosque telling everyone's stupid to believe in Allah while people are praying. There is no denying that your opinion is valid, but what the **** are you doing here when you're not invited and we're not harming you?

Didn't know that as I don't always scan names - opinion still stands. And yeah, I came "bursting in here" with something to say, as do you and many other people on a daily basis. This site's melodrama over Gaga's bodily autonomy/agency is one of the things that took away a lot from my love of GGD over the past few years, and every time I come back, I see a 100 new reasons to keep avoiding it. Should I not say anything because I'm being... Negative about something?  :laughga:

Oh, and good grief, my post was literally about this unrelenting scrutiny harming a person with persistent body issues. This issue writ large also harms women enough already. I know that personally. I also know you think you're being helpful but many would disagree. I don't see how you imagine a topic on a big forum could ever be secluded but that's not the point. As to that last little comment: Did you make so many "omg Gaga is sooo fat posts" in the last three years that you've seen me reply something about those people who seem to have that kind of mindset about women's bodies maybe three times? 

Didymus
Just now, Nissa said:

Didn't know that as I don't always scan names - opinion still stands. And yeah, I came "bursting in here" with something to say, as do you and many other people on a daily basis. This site's melodrama over Gaga's bodily autonomy/agency is one of the things that drove me away from my love of GGD over the past few years, and every time I come back, I see a 100 new reasons to keep avoiding. Should I not say anything because I'm being... Negative about something?  :laughga:

If a thread that is made as a practical compromise to keep all comments related to Gaga's physical appearance in one safe place is a reason to keep avoiding GGD you clearly don't belong here. It doesn't matter that you're negative, what matters is that this thread is marked as an isolated place for people to discuss an unpopular subject without annoying other people. You choose to get annoyed for no reason, coming in here and breaking up the discussion like other people like you have done over 20x by now, equally for no reason.

If you wish to make a thread about how we should respect Gaga's physical appearance and not make comments like the ones we make here, go ahead. But in this thread you have no audience. So please, respect your fellow members and let them discuss something they care about in their own way, without bothering other people.

Andy McQueen
On 17.12.2015 at 8:19 PM, Didymus said:

Guys :rip: I found something.

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."

Gaga to Harper's Bazaar in 2011.

I know technically she hasn't had plastic surgery but still.

I remember that quote and love it, though. :giveup: "Promoting insecurity", genius. 

I also remember this interview:

Emigrante

@Andy McQueen She doesn't look much different to be honest. Basic person looks this way after 7 years naturally. The only visible difference are more prominent cheek bones, but that's all. :))

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Alien Tulip
2 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

3-11-09_Martin_Schoeller_002.jpg4aff7849jw1ez1ya32e67j211p1etnii.jpg

Fascinating. 

Very similar eye makeup she would look exactly the same if her cheeks weren't so bizarre looking. 

Andy McQueen
FameHookah
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

GGD - One of the only online forums where people openly reveal themselves to despise reading, preferring to make statements about things they don't try to understand.

Just marry me already :flutter:

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

@Andy McQueen But at the second picture she has the exact same 'injections' as she has now. 

Yep, she's been doing this since 2012

But she went too far with the cheeks/jawline/chin/extra lips

WTF is MDNA

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Yep, she's been doing this since 2012

She stopped for a while, though, right? I feel like 2014 to mid-2015 she didn't do any of the stuff she's doing now.

Whatever she's doing now, at least it's topical and temporary (as she's implied). 2012 didn't look good at all, but I think I'm just associating that with her overall smoking/drinking problem from then.

8 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

3-11-09_Martin_Schoeller_002.jpg4aff7849jw1ez1ya32e67j211p1etnii.jpg

Fascinating. 

Is this just hella contouring along with the fact that she's aged, or intense taping/hair pulling, or...? Like, everything looks the same except her cheekbones.

3 points in and ready for more

Alien Tulip
7 hours ago, Miel said:

She stopped for a while, though, right? I feel like 2014 to mid-2015 she didn't do any of the stuff she's doing now.

Whatever she's doing now, at least it's topical and temporary (as she's implied). 2012 didn't look good at all, but I think I'm just associating that with her overall smoking/drinking problem from then.

Is this just hella contouring along with the fact that she's aged, or intense taping/hair pulling, or...? Like, everything looks the same except her cheekbones.

Cheek fillers. No amount of contouring can make your cheek protrude like that. She's barely aged that much neither. She definitely had work done because she was seen leaving a cosmetic dermatology center in Hollywood a few weeks ago

Q838u7P.jpg

21 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'll say that to the next pedophile I see on his way to the park.

but these injections arent raping kids...? lmaoooo

theyre only affecting herself hunny

☠

Archived