💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

Whispering
2 hours ago, Church said:

Nah, that's just my + everyones posts going over your head. Like I said, work on your reading comprehension and come back when you're able to understand the content. 

Nah, four people aren't "everyone" and your speculations don't make sense and now you are trying to deny that you made them. 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 hours ago, Lorentzo Lumiere said:

What about 'You don't need plastic surgery, you were born this way'? She made lots of money promoting this

She didn't have plastic surgery. Fillers and Botox are temporary and are not considered to be plastic surgery. 

Alien Tulip
53 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

I do wonder if Gaga has Body Dismorphic Disorder. It wouldn't be surprising given the constant transformations in her appearance and her admitted insecurities + depression. 

Since so many people were posting pics from earlier in the year I realized just how normal she looked back then. I know she was wearing a lot of makeup at The Grammys but nonetheless, she looked pretty much exactly like her old self. Like if you flashed back to 2009/2010 and asked me what I thought Gaga would look like at 29, this is about exactly what I would have pictured:

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-grammys-2015-04.j

The fact that she looked so great and natural at the start of this year despite all the work she had done from 2012-2014 gives me hope, although I know the work she's had done recently is more extensive than anything she'd had done prior. All the straight guys I was watching The Grammys with and talking to online said she looked hot, so let's just say it wouldn't hurt her comeback chances if she were to look like this again lol.

Yeah during the beginning of 2015 she looked like herself.

Katie14
1 hour ago, CoCo1 said:

I do wonder if Gaga has Body Dismorphic Disorder. It wouldn't be surprising given the constant transformations in her appearance and her admitted insecurities + depression. 

Since so many people were posting pics from earlier in the year I realized just how normal she looked back then. I know she was wearing a lot of makeup at The Grammys but nonetheless, she looked pretty much exactly like her old self. Like if you flashed back to 2009/2010 and asked me what I thought Gaga would look like at 29, this is about exactly what I would have pictured:

The fact that she looked so great and natural at the start of this year despite all the work she had done from 2012-2014 gives me hope, although I know the work she's had done recently is more extensive than anything she'd had done prior. All the straight guys I was watching The Grammys with and talking to online said she looked hot, so let's just say it wouldn't hurt her comeback chances if she were to look like this again lol.

I wonder about this too. I am curious about how she actually feels about her appearance. Sometimes I think she wears all the heavy makeup/ puts all kinds of **** on or in her face so if anyone says she is unattractive, she could use all the products as a defense or reason.

8 hours ago, Whispering said:

Nah, four people aren't "everyone" and your speculations don't make sense and now you are trying to deny that you made them. 

~whhhyyy u sooo obsessed wittt meeeeee~ go masturbate or something productive. i didnt deny anything silly billly! muted *muah*

kiss kiss

8 hours ago, Simon said:

I feel exposed now. :neyde: 

Stop injecting stuff to Gaga's face dr. Simon. :neyde: 

FreePalestine

Swan Heart

I just hope the cheek fillers will fade away and she would never ever touch them again. They look ridiculous.

The rest, I can bear it..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

FameHookah
13 minutes ago, Slavi said:

I just hope the cheek fillers will fade away and she would never ever touch them again. They look ridiculous.

The rest, I can bear it..

Her lips are so uneven too >.<

i'm  not against plastic surgery per-se but she is ruinig her face ._.

WTF is MDNA

Swan Heart
24 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Her lips are so uneven too >.<

i'm  not against plastic surgery per-se but she is ruinig her face ._.

The lips aren't that bad, but her natural lips are a lot better in my opinion, I have always found them perfect.

Her cheeckbones though... :wtf: 

And I think she has chin fillers too. I hope it's just a phase she's going trough. Maybe she thinks she looks more intimidating like that? I don't really get, she's just destroying her face. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

KarmaPolice
16 hours ago, Lorentzo Lumiere said:

What about 'You don't need plastic surgery, you were born this way'? She made lots of money promoting this

the message of Born This Way was about the inner self and never the "how we appear", hence the prosthetics on her body during the promotion of the video

Didymus

Guys :rip: I found something.

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."

Gaga to Harper's Bazaar in 2011.

I know technically she hasn't had plastic surgery but still.

Hecturr
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Guys :rip: I found something.

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."

Gaga to Harper's Bazaar in 2011.

I know technically she hasn't had plastic surgery but still.

well, to be nitpicky. Fillers are as temporary as getting your eyebrows tattooed :gaycat:

Didymus
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

well, to be nitpicky. Fillers are as temporary as getting your eyebrows tattooed :gaycat:

Oh I know. But the harmful part (as in the influence celebrities have) was my main argument throughout this thread and it's weird to see she agreed with me years ago. And then a year later she got addicted to fillers :rip: (I'm talking about 2012 of course).

Botox though.

I don't know, I don't wanna bash her, but this to me shows that either she never cared about setting an example in this particular area or she changed her mind.

Archived