Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Guess it's up to the Mods whether threads and topics picking apart and analyzing Gaga's use of whatever she puts in her face should be on a Gaga fan site :wtfga:

Gaga uses cosmetic treatments because she wants to, Gaga doesn't want to openly discuss it so we shouldn't keep bringing it up.

/thread

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crybrowz

I have a thing for facial features, so I find discussing Gaga's to be incredibly interesting for some reason. It is definitely noticeable that her face has changed a lot since she was young. Her lips, eyelids, cheeks, nose, etc, all seem to gradually change, but it is almost always discreet. Like with other celebrities you can usually tell right away if they've had any work done but with Gaga it is always hard to know for sure. I mean we've had countless threads debating if she has had plastic surgery or not. Its probably due to her constantly changing her appearance through wigs, make up, clothing, etc, but I just find it strange how complex her face is. And of course she's gone through drug addictions, weight gains/losses, face tape, temporary injections, face/lip masks, and the natural aging process which all effect the face in some way. So its hard to say for sure if she has had any major work done. 

gagaohlala

Omygod where's my sweet natural little Lady Gaga ..CV-go3YWwAAzXL2.jpg

Seriously hope she'll not become Donatella 2.0

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'm glad people aren't denying this anymore. I remember when you couldn't say anything about Gaga getting work done without a dozen monsters jumping down your throat :rip:

Personally I don't really care anymore. She'll never be as naturally stunning as she was in 2010 but at least these days her styling is on point. The saggy lips are the only thing that look really bad sometimes. 

6 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

Omygod where's my sweet natural little Lady Gaga ..CV-go3YWwAAzXL2.jpg

Seriously hope she'll not become Donatella 2.0

Look at that interview on the latest topics, she looks adorable

Schwerk
40 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Why do we even need to discuss it in the first place :laughga:. She got lip fillers and other cosmetic procedures, can we move on now :rip:

Just ignore this discussion then instead of bumping it by commenting. Focus on topics you do want to discuss. I agree this is a harsh topic to discuss, but this is a forum where everything else about her from her voice, her art, her clothes, to her haircolour,  business choices, dog is discussed in detail. So how is this that much different really? To get together and talk about one woman is insane by itself  isn't it? 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Dark Anatomy

Well, I mean I have always found her natural face to be quite pretty, even if its not considered standardize beauty. I feel like she's trying to look more like the girls who she used to be against. 

But it's not my place, she can do whatever she wants with HER face. 

1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Just ignore this discussion then instead of bumping it by commenting. Focus on topics you do want to discuss. I agree this is a harsh topic to discuss, but this is a forum where everything else about her from her voice, her art, her clothes, to her haircolour,  business choices, dog is discussed in detail. So how is this that much different really? To get together and talk about one woman is insane by itself  isn't it? 

Oh you made me feel kind of insane with that last quote :laughga:

ARTPOPdidntflop
4 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Yea don't compare this to any of the topics you listed, entirely different

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Schwerk
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Yea don't compare this to any of the topics you listed, entirely different

Because? How is for example people saying they don't like her blonde hair different from saying they don't like her lipinjections? 

On a sidenote. I do think it's really unfair to compare Gaga today with old pictures from years ago. I'm her age and I can tell you that signs of aging can hit you in the blink of an eye. I look totally different from two years ago and I never had anything done to my face. Things just start to sag a little bit and I can totally understand if Gaga is experiencing the same and wants to do some little things about it. 

And as others have said, she likes to transform in every aspect and area.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Alien Tulip
59 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

It's not about me it's about Gaga :flop: 

Gaga doesnt care I don't even think she visits this site anymore. Trust me she's not that sensitive. 

1 hour ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Why do we even need to discuss it in the first place :laughga:. She got lip fillers and other cosmetic procedures, can we move on now :rip:

Because this is a GAGA FORUM where we discuss all things related to Gaga. She f*cks up her face? I think ALOT of fans want to discuss it. It's not that complicated. Talking about Gaga on a Gaga forum, whoda thought...

kiss kiss

darkchylde
10 hours ago, Church said:

It's not just natural treatments, she's still getting her lips injected. Someone I'm close to routinely gets her lips done..they have a certain look to them, it's obvious that's what Gaga is doing if you know what to look for. She keeps getting hers done & recently must have had them done again w/ a full syringe going by the JFK pics. 

Idc about her trout pout, but the fillers she's getting in her face make me sad. It's obvious it's not just contour, facial tape, and lighting anymore - that stuff doesn't make your cheeks physically stick out like hers are in all the Frank Sinatra pics/JFK pics, but fillers do. I'm kinda shocked some people could think it's just makeuo, it's not. Her ****ing with her face makes me sad because she doesn't look like Gaga anymore and she is aging herself allllloooot imo.

But whatever, is she's happy then that's what matters.

Your fvcking avi has her covered in make up like what eth freck

Archived