Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

2. Genuine compassion/concern. To some fans Gaga feels like a friend. You want her to feel beautiful as she is, loving herself. And seeing her change her looks can make them feel she's not happy with herself. She has commented before how she got in a phase where she just kept getting injections like a habit, and with her addictive nature, fans just get a little protective of her I think. I know I do sometimes. I just want her to be happy. There has been so many times in the past you could tell something was wrong, and later learned she was depressed or going through bad stuff. 

This is exactly me. I just don't want her to feel more insecure in the future when she has to rely on that.

AquaFire Witch
8 hours ago, ScottishGaga said:

I am so not a fan of her augmentations, specifically the stuff shes got done to her cheeks recently. Sometimes i look at Gaga and see a different person. But at the end of the day its not my face so i dont really care that much lol, my only 'worry' is that she'll look insanely weird when shes older.
Honestly though, i find it a bit sad that she feels she needs to change the way she looks, because shes already stunning. 

100% agree. I never say anything because I don’t want to be mean and I love her… I do think she’s gone insane with the cheek filler.  It’s taken away so much softness she had… I guess she really is turning into the Countess!!! But honestly she was that one person that had those natural Italian looks and all of the makeup and injections have hidden some of it.

Haroon
Just now, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

@Haroon is this like a necessary thread for like the 1000th time

I can't read through the reports right now because there's an error and I'm on my phone :emma:

ARTPOPdidntflop
Just now, Haroon said:

I can't read through the reports right now because there's an error and I'm on my phone :emma:

i didnt send a report :derpga: but ok :hor: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Didymus
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

@Haroon is this like a necessary thread for like the 1000th time

Dude.. READ!!!!!!!!!

How difficult is it for some of you, seriously.

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Dude.. READ!!!!!!!!!

How difficult is it for some of you, seriously.

Why do we even need to discuss it in the first place :laughga:. She got lip fillers and other cosmetic procedures, can we move on now :rip:

Didymus
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Why do we even need to discuss it in the first place :laughga:. She got lip fillers and other cosmetic procedures, can we move on now :rip:

Who cares about what you want? :flop:

This is a place where everyone who does care can discuss it without annoying other people. You coming in here and acting all high and mighty is just really uncool.

I mean... her face changes with every single look she pulls off. She doesn't routinely wear the same makeup or hair... I don't think she has had anything done. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Who cares about what you want? :flop:

This is a place where everyone who does care can discuss it without annoying other people. You coming in here and acting all high and mighty is just really uncool.

It's not about me it's about Gaga :flop: 

I'm not being high and mighty in anyway, :smh:  It's not fair that we discuss her personal decisions to do with cosmetics time and time again, it almost feels like bullying 

Didymus
Just now, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

It's not about me it's about Gaga :flop: 

I'm not being high and mighty in anyway, :smh:  It's not fair that we discuss her personal decisions to do with cosmetics time and time again, it almost feels like bullying 

That's already been addressed in this thread like ten times. Not gonna go there again.

Archived