Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Theory: ARTPOP and The Art of Darkness

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

To me ARTPOP was complementary to Born This Way.

Gaga will definitely start a new cycle. Although, I also think we should stop digging too far on whatever she says and quietly wait for her to release this album.

Dark Anatomy
3 minutes ago, Slade said:

I like your thinking, but I honestly think the next album is going to be a complete departure from her first albums. Maybe not totally sonically, but I think in Gaga's mind it's going to be a completely fresh start. Remember her saying something about Cheek to Cheek being the end of the beginning of her career? I don't think the next album will have any association with anything pre-Cheek to Cheek. I think the "next Gaga" is going to be a totally rejuvenated and reinvented Gaga.

I would really like to see that tbh. That's probably why I wanted "Time" as the title and theme so that she could pioneer herself into the future of her artistry. 

2 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

To me ARTPOP was complementary to Born This Way.

I've always kind of felt this way too.

I'd love it if this happened but I don't think it's very likely

9 minutes ago, Slade said:

I like your thinking, but I honestly think the next album is going to be a complete departure from her first albums. Maybe not totally sonically, but I think in Gaga's mind it's going to be a completely fresh start. Remember her saying something about Cheek to Cheek being the end of the beginning of her career? I don't think the next album will have any association with anything pre-Cheek to Cheek. I think the "next Gaga" is going to be a totally rejuvenated and reinvented Gaga.

This makes a lot of sense, but I'm not sure. I mean, she said that like a year ago and I think it because she wanted to keep making jazz forever (?) Remember that Bobby interview, he said that when he asked Gaga at the end of 2014 if she wanted to be a popstar she answered no. Maybe it was her way to say that she was quitting pop or whatever. But it fits with what she said on the Billboard interview (a new and fresh Gaga). Or maybe it's just one of her loose ends.

PopThatArt

Nah it's about life and happiness. She's doing American Horror Story to rid herself of her dark thoughts so she can bring about more happiness in her other work. Or so she keeps talking about releasing her darkness into Hotel. 

Go see A Star is Born

Reality

That's what Act II was going to be, if my memory serves me well. Gaga's just expressed though in the Billboard: Woman of the Year interview that Gaga is taking a whole new approach and different this time. She [Gaga] even said that this year was the first year where she really got to do things because she wanted to, and not because other people told her to do them. I'm so very proud of her for standing up for her art :) 

🃏🖤👹

Archived