I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
15 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

It does sound like **** Gaga would say though :laughga:

this :yay:

I don't know what's going to happen or not but I would be here for that collab.. That would be like a huge suprise as nothing predicted them to work together.. Wait and see ^^

This isn't Gaga. There is no artistic approach for this, justy irrelevant. Rihanna even don't care when Sia want to write a smash hit for her, so why should Gaga care about Rihanna ? That are just some thoughts and wishes of some pop sensation fans, but it's so unrealtistic and unlogical :toofunny:Gaga is in the end an musician and has artistic claims. 

nativenewyorker

I called and it sounds nothing like Gaga. However it's funny that "the girl" she describes is very fitting to Gaga lol. 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, User said:

This isn't Gaga. There is no artistic approach for this, justy irrelevant. Rihanna even don't care when Sia want to write a smash hit for her, so why should Gaga care about Rihanna ? That are just some thoughts and wishes of some pop sensation fans, but it's so unrealtistic and unlogical :toofunny:Gaga is in the end an musician and has artistic claims. 

Since when not writing songs makes you an irrelevant artist.

That's great Gaga is writing but everyone is not. Beyoncé does not write her whole songs too. Britney too. Not sure Katy Perry is writing everything too. Adele is not even writing everything. That doesn't mean they are not artists and they don't deserve recognition. And it doesn't mean they are not worthy for Gaga to work with them.

Rihanna may be not writing her songs, but she still has a HUGE impact in pop culture.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, User said:

Gaga cares deeply about Kylie Jenner so clearly we have zero clues as to how this woman functions

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Alien Tulip
4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Gaga cares deeply about Kylie Jenner so clearly we have zero clues as to how this woman functions

I don't think Gaga actually cares about Kylie Jenner she was just being nice lol. 

MonsterOfSpain

It doesn't sound like her in that voice call, but it did sound like her in that other snippet... still I don't think she's being a part of ANTI.

AndrewGr

I called and I heard a totally different voice saying the same things... I need an explanation. :giveup:

TimisaMonster

Nope...Gaga's tone and pronunciation is different...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

JazzGa

Although it does sound like Gaga and the fashion and transformation jargon sounds exactly like some thing Gaga would say, I just can't see her recording obscure anonymous promo for someone elses album. However, let me just say that Rih's marketing team knows how to hype those fans! So fun, following the hints and uncovering easter eggs, it's everything we wished Gaga would do with The Frame, "truth is in my red lipstick," etc. :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived