💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Featuring artists

Edonis

Featured Posts

If she does collab (and it's not a must) I would want it to be with one of her fellow pop-girls. Britney, Rihanna, Katy, Taylor or Lana. No one else is good enough.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

a nicki collab is long overdue

adele

kendrick lamar

beyonce

florence welch from florence and the machine

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, venusian said:

a nicki collab is long overdue

adele

kendrick lamar

beyonce

florence welch from florence and the machine

Wouldn't be against (even if I would like her not doing any rap song on LG5) but very unlikely... I don't really think Gaga / Nicki are crazy about each other..

The others are possible

3 hours ago, fionatella said:

fY0z3yI.png

Besides adele, I always thought Ivy levan deserved more recognition. Her voice and style would fit gaga perfectly and she's extremely talented. A collab between them would be on a whole new level and would also make her to blow up into the pop scene, since she's so underrated rn

I came in here just to say this!

He/They

3 hours ago, fionatella said:

fY0z3yI.png

Besides adele, I always thought Ivy levan deserved more recognition. Her voice and style would fit gaga perfectly and she's extremely talented. A collab between them would be on a whole new level and would also make her to blow up into the pop scene, since she's so underrated rn

I came in here just to say this!

He/They

giskardsb

Any Collabs should be true duets and not just typical pop excuses for cross marketing.  And stay far far away from Nicki. 

Warholian

Amy Winehouse or maybe Tony Bennett 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Haroon

Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Adele, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Bruno Mars, and so many more :giveup: Obviously not all of them, but a few wouldn't hurt :nick: 

Lana.

Rihanna.

Marina and the Diamonds.

Utada Hikaru.

GOATBED. GOATBED. GOATBED. GOATBED.

Iluvartpop

Born This Way was a great solo album that proved she could stand on her own vocal and songwriting talent! I'm sure she can do well. But if she features an artist or two, it wouldn't be surprising for promo reasons.

Archived