Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

- ----- -- ---- -

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Who remembers the tweet Gaga made in January/February 2013 that stated "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone - ----- -- ---- -" 

then everyone thought it was a date, such as - March 28 2013, or April 1 2013. 

and then people started saying "maybe - ----- -- ---- - is an actual song title, and it's literally dash, dashdashdash dash"

I remember seeing someone on this forum say "could be I Wanna Be With U?" and then members being like "ummmm nooo, that's such a basic title for Gaga. mutha would neva hunty. slay dashdashdashdash... #DashDashDash4FirstSingle"

Oh the amazing preARTPOP times

adamsenigma

I really want these fake insiders to start leaking fake info, covers, tracklists and snippets. I really enjoyed the preARTPOP era, it was soooo much fun. :giveup:

venusian
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I really want these fake insiders to start leaking fake info, covers, tracklists and snippets. I really enjoyed the preARTPOP era, it was soooo much fun. :giveup:

eden, barcode, monster4life, explicit beauty say hi :koons: theres been alot of those lately actually

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Dangerous Man

Oh, the title is actually just dashes, I thought there was a problem in my broswer, like it's loading the words. :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Redstreak

Oh, the Pre-ARTPOP days :poordat:

IWBWU>>Dope

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

AnglerfishbraBENUS
9 minutes ago, Evo said:

Oh, the title is actually just dashes, I thought there was a problem in my broswer, like it's loading the words. :rip:

Same lol

PartySick

The only thing that annoys me about this is "U"

"You" isn't hard to spell :giveup: 

Same goes for "Do What U Want" but it's more acceptable...for some reason.

🖤

ARTPOPdidntflop
30 minutes ago, Mark said:

844bacd435af56819139e411fecd0218.jpg

OMG GAGA MET LANA *breaks hip*

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop
30 minutes ago, Mark said:

844bacd435af56819139e411fecd0218.jpg

OMG GAGA MET LANA *breaks hip*

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

latina twilight
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

I've seen so many people getting mad or annoyed when a fake snippet leaks or such, when I truly enjoy that part of the wait for the era.

ARTPOP had a lot of those during 2012, it was a stressful and frustrating mess for many at that time but now that we look back it was such a fun time for all of us. I hope similar happens during these months so we won't remember this between-era as a boring time.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived