💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madge stans being delusional again

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

Goddamn Marie Antoinette was so reductive, always ripping off Madonna.

ben15_vigee_002f.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
2 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

So true. Except monsters actually used REAL photos as receipts :derpga: 

True fair enough that part is true. I  never saw any of us using fake photos

Girl bye.

When will all of you stop generalising Madonna fans. I'm a Madonna fan but I'm here, right? So what does that say? There's a few pathetic Twitter accounts, that paws down thing and users on fan forums yes, but there's not an entire floodgate of Gaga hate amongst Madonna fans. This thread is pure, pure, flamebait. Can we move on? Like, please? And calling Madonna old and ugly is very Born This Way of you all. NOT. Don't be f*cking hypocrites, praising peace and love, then slander the woman who opened up doors for all females in music. One day Gaga will be 57 and I'm wondering what you all would want then. Floor-length gowns and songs about cats? 

This picture says nothing. Is it pathetic? Yes. But have Gaga stands made similar collages towards Madonna or other artists? Also yes. So what does that say? There's rotten apples in both fanbases and then you have people like me: poplovers who are a fan of both women.

It's so ridiculous, it's just pure generalisation. This is just as ridiculous and as insane of a concept to say that all Muslims are stupid because there's extremists who commit terrorist attacks. Just because there's morons in a group doesn't mean the entire thing is stupid. Just like there's sloppy *ss uneducated 14 year old Gaga twinks on Twitter (and here probably) who are absolutely insane. Are they the "little monsters"? 

Quit it fools. Close the damn thread.

jojo Freud

The fact someone put effort into this. Someone is actually proud that they made this. Yass boo, help me with my assignments

I love lady gaga, you don't know how much!!!!   I love Madonna, more than you can imagine.  I have both of them on my ipod, and I've been to so many concerts form both these bitches. there are a bunch of people like me, we do exist, look at jojuun.   so people, chill and enjoy, both these artist are not mutually exclusive. you are allowed to like both. 

Desperado

Madonna fans are dumb af, specially the ones that are on other forums not this one (obv since they are gaga fans too) but the majority who hates gaga are stupid and old 

Desperado

Madonna fans are dumb af, specially the ones that are on other forums not this one (obv since they are gaga fans too) but the majority who hates gaga are stupid and old 

Archived