šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga perform at the Billboard event?

darkgaga

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

It's been a long time since she last performed one of her hits, I think it's time for her to sing them again :tongue: (But we all know she will perform jazz or a cover of something) :laughga:

I See You

AdAstra

Still hoping she shows up as Jo Calderone to accept WomanĀ of the YearĀ just to see how Billboard reacts.Ā 

AlbiCalderone

Really hoping for a Piano Medley, Poker Face+Bad Romance+Born This Way+Applause+TIHTY

I'm desperate for some good LG5 tease tho

Fernster7

I would love a JD/PF/BR/EOG/APPLAUSE medley and maybe TIHTY. But a really amazing performance and I'd like her introduction to be one of those videos like the X factor ones with her achievements.Ā :wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Alfonso
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

same for me but I don't think it'll happen...

To me it will be either TIHTY or another cover... I hope she'll tease LG5 during her speech at least..

This most-likelyĀ :giveup:

ButIt seems like she won't say anything about LG5 this year, she didn't at the magazine tho, so I don't expect her to say something about itĀ at the show that isn't "I can't wait for my fans to hear my new music" :laughga:Ā 

and lets pray por a medley and not a coverĀ :derpga:

On December 7, 2015 at 6:21 AM, Evo said:

She'llĀ performĀ theĀ femaleĀ empowermentĀ anthemĀ ofĀ theĀ decadeĀ thatĀ is G.U.Y.Ā :gaycat:

I love this so much

Luna Lovegood

I want her to have a surprise comeback on the billboard event. Singing and performing all her hits ( Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance) just to show that she's still there for us. Just like my KPOP queens did it recently (2NE1)Ā 

lunaā€™s advocate

Archived