Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Day 24: ARTPOP MashHitz by POMATIC ~ The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

You know guys, it's getting awfully lonely being one of the only people to post in this thread... :derpga:

:emma:           :giveup:

You there, guests reading this, members reading this... Do you like this yearly advent calendar?

Please let us know you care / give a darn / don't care about this event.

Opinions, questions, thoughts, suggestions... lemme have 'em!

thanks <3

-- C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know guys, it's getting awfully lonely being one of the only people to post in this thread... :derpga:

You there, guests reading this, members reading this... Do you like this yearly advent calendar?

thanks <3

-- C.

i suggest admin or someone should pin this so that this thread doesn't get lost in the pile. Or at least be promoted in the banner or something. we do like this tradition and imo not many new members know this existed or confused as what to expect or some of them might be on vacation. tbh the new update makes it hard for the users to navigate the site efficiently. :(

but cheer up Chica :wub:, im pretty sure this thread will be hit with posts and gratitudes in the upcoming days :nick:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

15 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

thanks <3

-- C.

I really like this thread and I think you're putting a lot of effort on it :wub:

I check it everyday but I don't usually comment (I like to read it but honestly I don't know what to comment). I feel like this should have more views or more comments.

I hope you keep posting everyday. Thanks for all of this;) 

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, X said:

i suggest admin or someone should pin this so that this thread doesn't get lost in the pile. Or at least be promoted in the banner or something. we do like this tradition and imo not many new members know this existed or confused as what to expect or some of them might be on vacation. tbh the new update makes it hard for the users to navigate the site efficiently. :(

but cheer up Chica :wub:, im pretty sure this thread will be hit with posts and gratitudes in the upcoming days :nick:

I can pin it, but I worry it will not get noticed as much... However I could try it for a few days and see what happens!

You are correct, the newer members may not know about this...

The update/ version of the site after Feb 2015 has been difficult... the front page simply isn't the same anymore... we navigate vertically instead of horizontally as we used too... 

I guess I want to make sure people see it and just that they , good or bad, know it exists and take some enjoyment out of it. I remember when I first got into Lady Gaga, I found the concept of downloading remixes of her sound for free to be absolutely intoxicating, and it led to a lifelong downloading/researching/DJing/grooving/mixtaping obsession... now of course not everyone is like me! But when this Advent first came out, people were ecstatic because the idea of free stuff every day that they'd not seen before was huge. Then it became a great place for people to leak new material, and that happened like crazy in 2010, 2011, etc... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Are you still continuing this work? I am still waiting for the rest :ohno:

Anw, I think 24 days are too long for you to take on. It doesn't need to happen in almost 1 month. Maybe next year we should hold a shorter project, like 12 days. I think the most important thing that this project brings here is the Xmas atmosphere where people exchange their gifts. And I always waited for what you gave us every year before :sara:

One more thing, you should make a poll of what people want before the event. Like photo, or video, or audio... So, people will know more about what is brought to them.

ChicaSkas

Oh yes I am 100 percent continuing it, I was waiting on the downloading of the material I needed, and now I'm uploading the day for you :) It's still the 14th over here :) but don't worry, it's not going to be forgotten :derpga:

@JEREMY Glad you are enjoying thus far!

ChicaSkas

Day 14

October 2008 -- The First Just Dance Remixes 

rujnv4h.jpg

ELaNSb7.jpg

4IDUSTO.png

Hidden deep on the interwebz... 3 professionally DJ'd tracks from a Bootie Mashup event held at the Echoplex in Los Angeles, California. 300 CDs were pressed to be given out at this event, and Lady Gaga herself attended. These are the 3 tracks from one of those CD's. CD Art coming soon, will be updated.

Here they are, for your listening pleasure!

Download VIA MEGA

What a find! The 'Dance Dreams' one is the only one you can even directly find anymore, and only because it was on a best mashups of the year event compilation

e1e99afe34689486a1ee3ed280fd48ae.jpg

VOLANTIS
On 12/14/2015 at 5:53 AM, ChicaSkas said:

thanks <3

-- C.

I love it and its an event I look forward to, starting last year. I love it so much. :sara:

Sorry I didn't comment before but I REALLY REALLY Appreciate the work you put into all this. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

2020Covid19IsOurs
On 12/14/2015 at 6:23 AM, ChicaSkas said:

thanks <3

-- C.

Well I've been checking this thread daily too. Really appreciate the effort you put into this thread. Keep up the good work. I've been looking for that "Baby It's Cold Outside" performance with Joseph Lewitt for a long time. Thanks for sharing the awesome stuff!!!:nick::applause::emma:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

mister max

SLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:flower: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

2 hours ago, mister max said:

SLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:flower: 

it took me forty minutes to read this out loud

mister max
12 minutes ago, Haus of Luke said:

it took me forty minutes to read this out loud

congratz, you just spend 40 minutes from you life on a post of me:derpga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived