💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Day 24: ARTPOP MashHitz by POMATIC ~ The 24 Days Of Christmas on GagaDaily!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Hecturr
20 hours ago, qweasd1z said:

even this got HD version, so i think Bad Romance also have hd version :flutter:

the only one's in posession of the HD version would be the director of the video. Maybe Gaga too, but I doubt we'll get it unless they release it somehow

edit: Thanks so much for all your hard work chica, loved the HD version of The Fame :) 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Wow,  some great gifts this year,  thank you! Especially the catalogue,  Is there a way to download without having to download the Mega App? :wub:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ChicaSkas
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Wow,  some great gifts this year,  thank you! Especially the catalogue,  Is there a way to download without having to download the Mega App? :wub:

Yes, click View As Webpage if you are on Mobile and then click Download via Browser :sara:

Hope that works!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
20 hours ago, X said:

thanks chica :wub: 

how i wish some partial credit for the lovegame scene too

Didn't you tell me to say LAG... I thought you wanted to remain anon... :P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

bornthisway135

Thanks CHICA! Personally, I would have swapped Day 20 and Day 24. That ARTPOP mashup ep feels lackluster because the songs he chose to mash feel disconnected from her vocals (especially the basic Calvin Harris beat ). Either way, I'm truly grateful for you hard work on this advent calendar this year! Things like the Fame film and the unreleased material and a couple others made it worth it!

I remember The Fame Monster MashHitz! :excited: I have no doubt that the new collection will be just as good. I guess now we'll have something to look forward to until the New Year. 

Thank you for everything you do for this fansite, Chica. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :sara: 

Dominic
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes, click View As Webpage if you are on Mobile and then click Download via Browser :sara:

Hope that works!

Thank you! Merry Christmas :flower:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• 9 months later...
LUO YI
On 4/12/2015 at 1:35 AM, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 1:

BTWB Complete DVD (Fanmade) Santiago, Chile, 2012

tnfSaHW.png

WLazJxp.png

cle3fEq.png

enj9Bib.png

Full Born This Way Ball on DVD -- Santiago, Chile, 11-20-2012

DOWNLOAD FULL DVD SET HERE

COMPLETE CONCERT FROM LATIN AMERICAN LEG, RECORDED IN SANTIAGO, CHILE.

HIGHWAY UNICORN (ROAD TO LOVE)
GOVERNMENT HOOKER
BORN THIS WAY
BLACK JESUS † AMEN FASHION
BLOODY MARY
BAD ROMANCE
JUDAS
FASHION OF HIS LOVE
LOVE GAME
TELEPHONE 
HEAVY METAL LOVER
BAD KIDS
HAIR
YOU AND I
ELECTRIC CHAPEL
AMERICANO
POKER FACE
ALEJANDRO
PAPARAZZI
SCHIEßE
EDGE OF GLORY
MARRY THE NIGHT

DVD-R

MENU + EXTRAS

source: torrent on PB:

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/9647036/Lady_Gaga_-_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Live_in_Santiago__Chile

This is the first complete posting of this great rip on an alternate source (other than PirateBay, where it languished in un-downloadable leeched torrent hell until the day American Horror Story dropped (10-7-2015) and every Gaga fan and their brother logged into PB to download the show -- resulting in the wait time to DL dropping from 8 months ETA to less than a single hour. Thus, thanks to Gaga fans bombarding Pirate Bay in an AHS fueled lust, we are all able to enjoy a really rare moment in time in Gaga's touring history: fanmade shots of every song sung at the Born This Way Ball in Chile. This DVD rip is gigantic -- 4.27 Gigabytes, so it is still uploading to my personal drop box account. If you are having troubles downloading, but want this fanmade DVD, you can mail me via mail a flash drive to put it on, and I can drag and drop and save you the trouble of waiting ten years to DL it on your own , if you have a bad connection.

I will update this post with the link as soon as it's available. 

To everyone, as of 11:32 pm PST over here in Cali, the upload of the full DVD for you to download is quoting me about 8 hours. I should have it ready for you by no later than tonight. Hold tight ok? Didn't anticipate just how tough it is to upload 4 gigs of awesome like this! 

Stay tuned for the other downloads coming right up! 

Edit: Link is now up ! (See Previous Days Download LIst) (2nd post in this thread)

Sorry for posting in a old thread bu do you have the file? I wanted the torrent but it doesn´t work 

The night sky tells all

ChicaSkas
On 10/1/2016 at 3:57 PM, Prince Bananas said:

Sorry for posting in a old thread bu do you have the file? I wanted the torrent but it doesn´t work 

I could no longer afford my subscription to Dropbox, and no other file sharing service would host such a large file, so when that ran out I didn't renew it.

But: pm me, and I will give you my mailing address, and if you mail me a new flash drive, I'll load it all on there and mail it back to you. :)

• 1 year later...
APPLAUSEJP

Hi Monster !

I've seen your post of the Born this way ball chile. I'm searching this DVD for a long time now ... 

I asked Anovafilm to make me one but i have no answer... Is it possible for you to transfer me this show ? 

Thanks a lot 

Archived