💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Art of Darkness' HAS to be a title

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep
30 minutes ago, benihana said:

There's just no way she's following ARTPOP with "Art ..." All people will say is "there goes Gaga being artsy fartsy again" and won't give it a second look.

I'm sure it's going to be a major theme for the album though, maybe more in terms of how she writes and chooses the songs than the sound of the music itself.

If the music is good and thematically everything fits, it could be iconic. ARTPOP followed by Art of Darkness in terms of her discography works a treat. It depends, we still don't know exactly what direction she is going with imagery wise, and I think that out of all the rumoured titles so far, this is the most plausible. But who knows, you're right in that it may just be a theme... but considering the album is out this year then she is definitely further along with the album than many people think and probably has most of it planned out... so this is definitely the time for her to be hint dropping.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

word

Not explicit beauty bc it sounds like she's calling herself that... Funk the Punk sounds good. But I think that bc of Punk the musical genre it ain't gonna be that either.

So IMO none of the three :P 

I'm kinda over Funk the Punk now...Explicit Beauty still remains my favorite :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I'm certain she's not going to put 'art' in another album title after the treatment ARTPOP got on here :awkney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

DemeLarell

I kind of think she uses "art of darkness" as a refrence to AHS and how shes going to transfer elements into her album.

Chris Evans

A fan asked that question for the Golden Globes and specifically said 'art of darkness' so really the only reason she said it this time was to answer his question

Archived