💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Art of Darkness' HAS to be a title

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, kevinthesheep said:

True. I guess I'm just reaching & reminiscing on previous eras when she would drop 'born this way' or 'ARTPOP' into her interviews. 

Lol yes but I'm sure Gaga has said the new album title but its not this particular phrase...it's simply a definition for the new music

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
kevinthesheep

bringing this back because she mentioned it again... LOOK AT HER FACE AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE SHE IS HINTING Y'ALL 1:20

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

bringing this back because she mentioned it again... LOOK AT HER FACE AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE SHE IS HINTING Y'ALL 1:20

I agree. I was gonna make a thread on this. 

I am convinced LG5 is called "The Art of Darkness" or something along those lines. 

It is not a coincidence anymore. 

kevinthesheep
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I agree. I was gonna make a thread on this. 

I am convinced LG5 is called "The Art of Darkness" or something along those lines. 

It is not a coincidence anymore. 

exactly

MonsterOfSpain
10 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

Omg :deadbanana: I'm 75% sure it's called The Art of Darkness now

Blueskye

I believe AoD will be how we define/describe the album and its creative processes. I do not however believe we'll see those words used as a song/album title. 

Togekiss

There's just no way she's following ARTPOP with "Art ..." All people will say is "there goes Gaga being artsy fartsy again" and won't give it a second look.

I'm sure it's going to be a major theme for the album though, maybe more in terms of how she writes and chooses the songs than the sound of the music itself.

bring on that pecan pie

Judas Oyster
On 3.12.2015 at 5:40 PM, yASSsss said:

God no...No "Art" word in the title plz..it brings back tragic memories :miley: 

still rooting for Explicit Beauty and Funk The Punk :neyde: 

word

Not explicit beauty bc it sounds like she's calling herself that... Funk the Punk sounds good. But I think that bc of Punk the musical genre it ain't gonna be that either.

So IMO none of the three :P 

Hey guys remember when way back Gaga talked about Cadaver, Witches (putting a spell on you) and Vampires on instagram in separate posts? Do you think those were maybe hints about the album? Maybe there could be a song about some of these things on there, because they fit the "darkness" theme" .

Archived