opinion

'Art of Darkness' HAS to be a title

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i think it will have to do something with her idea about the concept but i doubt its an actual title.

The Child
20 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

this will be immediately coined off as "Flop of darkness"....making her unrecoverable 

No it will be called "The Art Of Flopping" :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Reality

It sounds like an awesome album title, or at least the theme for her next era. Now I'm stuck between "Art of Darkness", "Explicit Beauty", and "Funk the Punk". I love all of them! :sara:

🃏🖤👹

10 hours ago, yASSsss said:

God no...No "Art" word in the title plz..it brings back tragic memories :miley: 

still rooting for Explicit Beauty and Funk The Punk :neyde: 

Definitely this! 

kevinthesheep

'funk the punk' this is an awesome title, but sounds way too limiting to be an album title... i can't see the entire album being funk inspired

'explicit beauty' is cool as well, but i feel like 'art of darkness' is way more suggestive & the imagery that could come out of something playing around with darkness & impressionism (heart of darkness inspired) has so much potential & could be so revolutionary

just a theory tho, fingers crossed?

migamiga

Either that or she'll pull a reverse warholian experience and make it an album about letting the light in aka ha prism era

Katsuki Bakugo
13 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

album, or song... i can't think of another phrase she mentioned this many times in previous eras that wasn't significant later on

Mentions so far:

- Entertainment Weekly cover: "I’ve just been weeping while I’m here because I have returned to something I’ve believed in so much—which is the art of darkness,”

- Jimmy Fallon October: "when you're acquainted with that world and you love the art of darkness"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/662110087071318016 "yes, i have a true love for the art of darkness"

- Rihanna 'i follow you into the darkness' (is this even her tho)

- Billboard Woman of Year interview: “I wanted to create something extremely meaningful by exploring the art of darkness."

is there anything i've missed

surely this is relevant :ph34r::ph34r: 

Maybe "theme" is the word you are looking for?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

kevinthesheep
44 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Maybe "theme" is the word you are looking for?

probably

TimisaMonster

I think it's a THEME...not the album title or even a song ...

Like others and I'm sure Gaga and Bobby have been thinking...she's been going through a MAJOR image change for the past year and I don't think shed want to remind people of ARTPOP by naming the album "Art of Darkness"

That would be an instant turn off and hurt her image again...she's simply saying she's appreciated to embrace that she has a special way of bringing out the greatest music from going to her dark roots and experiences...her past "dark" albums have proved that

LG5 will be amazing...I feel it...like Star Wars will...it has all the perfect ingredients for perhaps her best album to date

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

kevinthesheep
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

I think it's a THEME...not the album title or even a song ...

Like others and I'm sure Gaga and Bobby have been thinking...she's been going through a MAJOR image change for the past year and I don't think shed want to remind people of ARTPOP by naming the album "Art of Darkness"

That would be an instant turn off and hurt her image again...she's simply saying she's appreciated to embrace that she has a special way of bringing out the greatest music from going to her dark rots and experiences...her past "dark" albums have proved that

LG5 will be amazing...I feel it...like Star Wars will...it has all the perfect ingredients for perhaps her best album to date

True. I guess I'm just reaching & reminiscing on previous eras when she would drop 'born this way' or 'ARTPOP' into her interviews. 

Archived