opinion

'Art of Darkness' HAS to be a title

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Yeah, that's actually why I doubt that'll be the title.

Although.. you could also argue that it's a play-on-words in her own discography. Think of The Fame and The Fame Monster (which she considers as two albums). ARTPOP and Art of Darkness could be mutually exclusive albums as well. That would actually be lovely.

Clever idea :udidnt:

I still think album title is something that we never heard before

boobtank
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Yeah, that's actually why I doubt that'll be the title.

Although.. you could also argue that it's a play-on-words in her own discography. Think of The Fame and The Fame Monster (which she considers as two albums). ARTPOP and Art of Darkness could be mutually exclusive albums as well. That would actually be lovely.

Hmmm, it was a re-release though and was supposed to be all about the flip side of fame. I just think there is still a bad taste in peoples mouths from ARTPOP and she should steer away from it. Also the whole art concept in ARTPOP was dragged because of it sounding too pretentious, we don't want that to happen again do we :ohno:

monketsharona

Lady Gaga is very good through the darkness, so yeah I would be here for a new dark record !

I feel that Art of Darkness is more a theme than a title (if it is something of course)

I am not here for ppl dragging her for using 'art' again t'ho the art of darkness would be amazing.

Or just the darkness

Didymus
Just now, boobtank said:

Hmmm, it was a re-release though and was supposed to be all about the flip side of fame. I just think there is still a bad taste in peoples mouths from ARTPOP and she should steer away from it. Also the whole art concept in ARTPOP was dragged because of it sounding too pretentious, we don't want that to happen again do we :ohno:

Nope. Though I do think that really depends on how she presents it. I mean, ARTPOP was only dragged when she released the "reverse Warholian expedition" promo text :rip: People were really excited for the title when she announced it on Instagram in 2012.

But yeah, I mean all things considered it's very unlikely.

Phoenix

Not the biggest fan of it. Sounds better than ARTPOP anyways, but we will see what will she surprise us with in the end. 

💎

Archived