Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga posts video of her playing guitar

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

this is like the 3rd time we've seen her play the guitar. i have a sneaking suspicion she really doesn't know how to play at all and kept it silent because she didn't want to embarrass herself.... while looking like a f*cking rockstar goddess, no less.........

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

She's trying to look so badass but it's overpowered by the cuteness and that angelic dress. Love to take a closer look at that guitar. The teasing is bearable for me...still

and :noparty:

Bit tired of the cool police. So on this discussion forum on LG, we are allowed to comment on everything from her eyebrows to her ass, or discuss in depth why some of her music videos 'suck' but one can't comment on her smoking and wishing shed stop? Just ignore those comments if they irk you. I feel you only feed it by replying. They are valid, this is a forum, people speak their mind. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

StarryNight

2012Ga tease :giveup: she looks really good here

but very very cool and interesting Gagz :neyde:

monketsharona

inb4 she just don't know how to record something with sound on it :toofunny:

Seriously I don't get why taking off the sound, it's not like she was singing a new song... 

< Lip syncing to Telephone >

Stop trolling stop trolling i dont want to troll any more, i left my hair and my heart on the iphone 

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh, stop gagatroll in me ....

tumblr_nsvlsq9hly1rms5soo1_500.gif

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I'm sure one fan isn't going to change her mind. And it's her choice. Do you eat fast food? Do you drink alcohol? Do you do any unhealthy thing? Just let it be.

b---h none of those unhealthy choices has nothing to do with her voice, talent and career wtf? She JUST proved the world she can sing like God's Angels and now she still wants to endanger her voice with d--gs and ****? I can't 

djBuffoon
8 hours ago, Hecturr said:

STOP SMOKING WE NEED YOUR VOICE

AND FOR YOU TO STAY HEALTHY

And that's neither a blunt nor a cigarette. :green:

5 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

this is like the 3rd time we've seen her play the guitar. i have a sneaking suspicion she really doesn't know how to play at all and kept it silent because she didn't want to embarrass herself.... while looking like a f*cking rockstar goddess, no less.........

She also mutes her Piano videos and we all know she's a great pianist. I do agree that she can't play the guitar very well (it shows in the video) but that's not the reason why she uploaded it without sound.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived