💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2015 American Music Awards

Stephen

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

The album will be released in 10 volumes over the course of 8 years. It's also been pushed back 18 months because Rihanna "got a cold". 

Girl

Ifzj9XY.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Yet another boyband...girls, you gotta stop listening to your clits...seriously, stop throwing money at guys you think look cute...(if you keep them poor and unfamous, you might actually get to bang them, instead of fantasizing about a famous rich guy who's always going to pick some victoria's secret model over you)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

god bless you, i almost went to bed. THANKS

You're welcome :yay: Us Europeans have to look out for one another in these desperate times of need :laughga: 

JusKeepBreathin

OMG. Selena should never sing live. Yikes! 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just now, Haroon said:

You're welcome :yay: Us Europeans have to look out for one another in these desperate times of need :giveup: 

absolutely! :) Where are you from?

Gaga Monster
Just now, just4fun said:

OMG. Selena should never sing live. Yikes! 

She's not that bad

GGD Presidential Elections

Iwontell

This reminds of an Amerie song from 2005/6...I'm always a bit weirded out by "s-xy Selena", cuz she's going for s-xy appeal but she also looks 12...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon

Selena looks like such a hottie biscotti :giveup: 

1 minute ago, Ariola Grenade said:

absolutely! :) Where are you from?

London, England :happy: 

1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

This reminds of an Amerie song from 2005/6...I'm always a bit weirded out by "s-xy Selena", cuz she's going for s-xy appeal but she also looks 12...

thats what people say about Ariana too....

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She's not that bad

Take off your rose colored glasses. Her voice is weak and untrained. Thank God for the parts of that song that had playback.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived