💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele '25' US sales discussion - reached 3M+

Haroon

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Taylor who...THIS is how you sell albums on TALENT....not petty and desperate gimmicks

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Taylor who...THIS is how you sell albums on TALENT....not petty and desperate gimmicks

this type of post make me cringe so much :air: taylor did great with her albums and with talent as well stop being so bitter  

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

this type of post make me cringe so much :air: taylor did great with her albums and with talent as well stop being so bitter  

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fernster7

Congrats! I am really happy for her, I love her and the album is great.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fued with Katy, Bad Blood having a bagillion celebs in the video, and the songs of course always cryptically talking about her bad relationships...

Yeah Taylor used no gimmicks to sell her album...

I normally like to give credit to Taylor for writing about her bad relationships but this is true. She takes it from a writing style to an overall gimmick, she's not untalented, she just has a cheaper level of talent 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Bleachella

US Itunes is reporting 900,000-1,000,000 in sales so far (including pre-orders) 

Amazon is reporting 100,000 pre-orders (that's not including current sales) 

Total DIGITAL sales alone: 1,000,000-1,100,000

We haven't even started getting the first reports from physical retail but it appears that Adele has also broken (or at least tied) NYSNC's First Day record, when they sold 1.1 million copies of their record back in the early 2000s. There are some reports that she could easily sell 1,000,000 copies between Wall-Mart and Target Alone. Her label, as well as most a--lyst predict massive sales for her at retail, anywhere from 1.5-2.5 million in the US by the end of the week. At this rate, she's got Britney's record shattered in 2 days alone. 

Justin Drew Bieber
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

YASSSS :yay:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Dylan said:

US Itunes is reporting 900,000-1,000,000 in sales so far (including pre-orders) 

Amazon is reporting 100,000 pre-orders (that's not including current sales) 

Total DIGITAL sales alone: 1,000,000-1,100,000

We haven't even started getting the first reports from physical retail but it appears that Adele has also broken (or at least tied) NYSNC's First Day record, when they sold 1.1 million copies of their record back in the early 2000s. There are some reports that she could easily sell 1,000,000 copies between Wall-Mart and Target Alone. Her label, as well as most a--lyst predict massive sales for her at retail, anywhere from 1.5-2.5 million in the US by the end of the week. At this rate, she's got Britney's record shattered in 2 days alone. 

Next Friday is Black Friday. EVERYONE will be in stores buying this album omfg. 

Bleachella
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Next Friday is Black Friday. EVERYONE will be in stores buying this album omfg. 

This could easily be the first album to sell 1 million + in two weeks. 

Hell, this could easily be the fastest album to go diamond. 

darkchylde
28 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

... Adele's literally selling albums on hype and nothing else. Every song on 25 sounds the same despite River Lea, Hello and Send My Love.

Taylor who jokes would make sense if she hadn't sold 1M+ albums in a week with every release she's made since Speak Now, 2010.

Warholian

2.5 million sold of 25 by the 25th of November. Iconic. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived