Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele '25' US sales discussion - reached 3M+

Haroon

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
44 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

It's kinda corny a little bit :blink:

Love and friendship is corny though but it sells - do we go to Adele for like s-x d--gs and rock n roll? no we go for heartfelt lyrics about loss and tragedy ... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
22 minutes ago, dicsoheave865 said:

It says a predicted 1m in first week? That's less then BtW

In this climate thats impressive.. 1M nowdays is like 3-4 M during Britney's peak

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ARTPOPdidntflop
40 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Love and friendship is corny though but it sells - do we go to Adele for like s-x d--gs and rock n roll? no we go for heartfelt lyrics about loss and tragedy ... 

it's funny because there's a lot of Gaga stans who say that The Fame lyrics are corny - those are about s-x d--gs and rock and roll. 

You can do love and friendship without the corn

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

it's funny because there's a lot of Gaga stans who say that The Fame lyrics are corny - those are about s-x d--gs and rock and roll. 

You can do love and friendship without the corn

But you can't do the CORN without Corn

Serendipity
11 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

how did utada manage to sell that much in one week? no shade, i just don't know anyone that knows her......is it mostly an asian market thing?

10 hours ago, Prismatic said:

She came off a successful era (First Love most sold album in all of Asia and sold 10 million copies) :giveup: Then everyone was hype for her second half and also at the same time, Ayu, she was huge too and is releasing her first complication/best of album and they were going to head to head and both of their faves wanted to beat each other and it was a huge mess. It made Roar/Appluase look like a kid's play. 

First Love is 32 X Platinum in Japan

and she had mega massive single success

she's the biggest Japanese popstar of all time

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

PlasticHo

BACK TO RUMOR MILL >

Friday, November 20, 2015

ADELE EARLY RESPONSE: 
BEYOND BELIEF

Regarding the early first-day response to the new Adele album, 25, the term “feeding frenzy” doesn’t sufficiently describe what's happening here in the States—and presumably around the world. 

Early sales are unlike anything we've seen in the modern era. At this point, 2m+ appears to be a lock. Can it break the 2.4m first week record? Can it hit 3m? 

Although it’s hard to get a read because of the enormous amount of activity throughout retail, the best-case scenario is mind-boggling—it’s safe to say the sky's the limit.

The primary concern midway through day one has to do with supply keeping up with demand at physical retail. Can stores restock quickly enough to keep up with the flow of traffic through the course of Thanks giving week?

Stay tune for further updates.

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com

My phone won't let me copy the url. Lol

They have now updated their article some. So, admin feel free to file this thread away we can wait for more info. I'm not worrying with updating via mobile.  :) 

VenusBlackStar

I was planning to go out and get this and Caracal. I hope I don't get trampled wherever I end up going.

PlasticHo
Just now, Licantropo said:

I was planning to go out and get this and Caracal. I hope I don't get trampled wherever I end up going.

I purchased a digital, but I want the target edition. Maybe I'll wait until Sunday night lol. 

PlasticHo
Just now, mr.peter said:

Just picked it up on my lunch break. Target was dead and they has a S#!t load of copies 

Good. They can't run out until I get my copy. Hehe

Archived