💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: Missy Elliott is THE Best Selling Female Rapper of All Time

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
2 hours ago, Yanko said:

if you count the singles she is the highest selling one (65m records overall ww) 

bb is talking about albums sales in usa so keep rolling your eyes  lel 

-

congrats her discog is great :applause: 

I will cuz that's a ridiculous justification. 

Slay Missdemeanor 

missy-gif.gif?w=698&h=427

best selling female rapper, queen of music videos

giphy.gif

and Gmail 

poster-1278127094_gmail-missy-elliot.gif

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I was reading things black women had to say about Missy and their words made me appreciate Missy as an artist even more. 

She's a great rapper, has a wonderful personality, and a unique way about her work. But the black female fans I was reading about were saying Missy also incorporated "nerdy" things into her work, which helped make it cool for black girls to be a little more funky with their style, a little more 'nerdy' in their interests, etc. And her way of almost never relying on s-xiness to sell is another thing that makes people like her. (Not that using s-xuality or your body is a bad thing, just that Missy provides diversity in that department by having a less revealing style/image)

She's been a strong performer ever since she started. Hell, she stole the show at the Super Bowl and she was only supposed to be featured alongside Katy! Her songs are still catchy, she promotes positivity, etc. etc. 

She deserves every ounce of praise she gets. 

10 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I will cuz that's a ridiculous justification. 

how is it ridiculous when she did sell 65m records? :rip:  foh with your annoying bandwagoning 

SissyFromSpace

yup. didnt even have to change her image to cater to a white audience...the real queen.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Riot Poof

Missy deserves it! She truly elevates rap/hip-hop to a higher level.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

DiscoHeaven23
8 hours ago, Yanko said:

how is it ridiculous when she did sell 65m records? :rip:  foh with your annoying bandwagoning 

bandwagoning? I'm 23. Missy Elliott was was my girl 14 years ago when Nicki Minaj was still working at Red Lobster. 

Archived