💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Boys Like You?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

I don't like it. Apart from the subject matter, I feel as though I have heard this song many times before.

Speaking of subject matter I feel like a quote on quote "gay" song shouldn't sound this forced. Also, why does every "gay" song have to be s-xual or sensual? 

As for vocals, dude's voice sucks. Ariana mumbles and uses the same runs. Meghan (who I can't stand) is the only one who sounds good IMO.  

eifulien
Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

mess, I thought you are asking whether we are into boys that have similar appearance to ours. :toofunny:

ItsTommyBitch
24 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I don't like it. Apart from the subject matter, I feel as though I have heard this song many times before.

Speaking of subject matter I feel like a quote on quote "gay" song shouldn't sound this forced. Also, why does every "gay" song have to be s-xual or sensual? 

As for vocals, dude's voice sucks. Ariana mumbles and uses the same runs. Meghan (who I can't stand) is the only one who sounds good IMO.  

Why is this a "gay" song? :duck:

~~~~

Who is he though tbh? :wtf: I dont mind his voice, but his name really bothers me and id rather this be a duet between Meghan and Ari :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Serendipity
6 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

mess, I thought you are asking whether we are into boys that have similar appearance. :toofunny:

:rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dark Anatomy
12 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Why is this a "gay" song? :duck:

~~~~

Who is he though tbh? :wtf: I dont mind his voice, but his name really bothers me and id rather this be a duet between Meghan and Ari :shrug: 

That's all they have said terms of promoting it. It's been made well aware...

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

That's all they have said terms of promoting it. It's been made well aware...

I havent seen anything about it I guess :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

No. And that dude is awful. I can't stand his name, the cartoon on the cover nor him. Call me a hater idc :lolly:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived