💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long after lead single?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

How long should Gaga wait to release LG5 after the lead single. Should she wait the typical 3 months like most artist or pull an Adele and release the album one month later? Also when should she release the second single?

The Professor

First single

Buzz/promo song 1 month later (see how it does, if its great turn it into real single)

Album 2 weeks after that (longer if the 2nd single is slaying)

Warholian

2 months is way too long. In this day and age people forget about a song within weeks. Adele's strategy was best - 1 month or less after the first single. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Arizona Sky

Yeah I think maybe 3 weeks because if the lead single is good then people will want to hear more from her. But once they find out her album is coming out in 3 months, they'll forget by then. Plus she riding off the hype of the lead single 

bionic
20 minutes ago, The Professor said:

Buzz/promo song 1 month later (see how it does, if its great turn it into real single)

Hasn't doing that repeatedly caused problems for her?

buy bionic

monketsharona

You can be sure there will be a gap between lead single and album release. She'll probably use it to make things done.

mariomania1234

Maybe a month or so. The wait between the lead single and the album is actually the toughest part for me.

Archived