💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Selena Gomez possessed by a demon ??

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

URFUTUREFAV

Precisely, The Out Of Tune Demon ?

I see no other explanation. It sounds like two different singers... It's like there's something shoved down in her throat in the first one... Maybe it's Poot ? Avenging her sister ?

People hate what they don't understand.

darkchylde

She's not that bad at all in none of those videos. You're acting as if popstars sang perfectly in every performance they give. Instead of letting her fans down, she decided to sing with a cold. I see nothing wrong with it.

I never see any posts on how Taylor Swift can barely hit notes live on how Lana Del Rey sounds like my grandma with an enema on whenever she's on stage but y'all wanna drag Selena Gomez EVERY TIME. 

URFUTUREFAV
Just now, VenusOddity said:

She's not that bad at all in none of those videos. You're acting as if popstars sang perfectly in every performance they give. Instead of letting her fans down, she decided to sing with a cold. I see nothing wrong with it.

I never see any posts on how Taylor Swift can barely hit notes live on how Lana Del Rey sounds like my grandma with an enema on whenever she's on stage but y'all wanna drag Selena Gomez EVERY TIME. 

Just now, AM98GJ said:

LOOOOOOOOOOL too rude

but why are you acting like she normally can? 

I am CLEARLY trolling... Calm down guys... Laugh it off. I swear it doesn't hurt.

I ****ing love Selena.

darkchylde
5 minutes ago, waveafterwave said:

I am CLEARLY trolling... Calm down guys... Laugh it off. I swear it doesn't hurt.

tumblr_npci8pQman1tp3ho4o4_400.gif

tumblr_npci8pQman1tp3ho4o1_400.gif

Mobster
4 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

I agree with you, but when I watched the Ellen show I couldn't believe my ears, because she has never sung that well live... I rewatched it and noticed she holds the microphone very close to her mouth, you almost can't see her mouthing the words... I know she has it in her, her voice is very pleasant, but she never sings well live... I do believe this is a pre-recorded performance...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

URFUTUREFAV
Just now, VenusOddity said:

Don't know, don't care.

Rude.

yASSsss

yes,she is

djmxsm1.gif

djmxsm1.gif
                                                                     djmxsm1.gifdjmxsm1.gifdjmxsm1.gif

djmxsm1.gif

djmxsm1.gif

djmxsm1.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

AlexanderLevi2
21 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

The first one is SOOO out of tune. I couldn't even get to the chorus. I love her and that song but it was pretty bad. And TSwift is about just as bad live.

Currently listening to Joanne

nativenewyorker
47 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

Taylor's lack of vocal skill is brought up all the time. And have you heard any performances from Lana in the past year? She's been sounding great 

Archived