đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Still sad after 2 yrs that this video is "private"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PartySick

Then again, you know if someone is in the comments that they took the time to look for it or were in a place that they could've came across it. 

Really weeds out the pressed haters from casual haters. I like that it's a little personal and private.

đź–¤

Dramatica

The idea that only 1 single was released after the album came out :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AlexanderLevi2

I can only imagine what visuals and sounds we would get if the album got more singles and her vision was able to be laid out. It makes me sad. But hopefully this spills over to LG5 ?

Currently listening to Joanne

there's actually a lot of hidden/private videos to that channel. some of them are rare and some of them only ha famega fans only remember :giveup:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, X said:

there's actually a lot of hidden/private videos to that channel. some of them are rare and some of them only ha famega fans only remember :giveup:

Do you have any links to them?

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Just now, Teri Hatcher said:

Do you have any links to them?

i used to have this software/script that can look/pry into YT's hidden vids and stuffs but i forgot it..i tried searching it on google but the results are inconclusive :giveup:  :flop:

some of the hidden vids are just gagavisions if i may remember and some backstage & bts footages + old interviews.. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustifyMyLove

I'll never forget waking up to my birthday (21St November) and see this on my tw, the first time I watched it, it felt incredible ?

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived