Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Its just Yoü And I

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

She looked so beautiful during this special. So so elegant.

edit: hold up, did u change the title/thread content cuz i swear i was replying to a thread about Gaga's thanksgiving special n now its her in skull makeup. maybe i took too much xanax..

anyway. i feel bitter sweet about you & i. i love it, but it holds lotsa memories about me and my ex bfflaeaeaeae who i dont speak to so:ohno: also i kinda do sometimes miss the inspiration Luc gave her:wtf:

kiss kiss

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, Church said:

Also

Bad Bromance

When Gaga plays the piano, I get all sorts of tingly feelings all over.  She literally slays me all the time.  I love her so much!!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

When Gaga plays the piano, I get all sorts of tingly feelings all over.  She literally slays me all the time.  I love her so much!!!

and ofcourse

Space Cowboy
58 minutes ago, Church said:

edit: hold up, did u change the title/thread content cuz i swear i was replying to a thread about Gaga's thanksgiving special n now its her in skull makeup. maybe i took too much xanax..

anyway. i feel bitter sweet about you & i. i love it, but it holds lotsa memories about me and my ex bfflaeaeaeae who i dont speak to so:ohno: also i kinda do sometimes miss the inspiration Luc gave her:wtf:

i did. the song is just so goooooooood

Warholian

I wasn't even a fan during Born This Way but somehow I seriously miss this side of her. LG5 will be my first full era I'll experience, hopefully she's as energetic and enthusiastic as she had been then, as well as during Cheek to Cheek. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bradley
38 minutes ago, Warholian said:

I wasn't even a fan during Born This Way but somehow I seriously miss this side of her. LG5 will be my first full era I'll experience, hopefully she's as energetic and enthusiastic as she had been then, as well as during Cheek to Cheek. 

Wow you sound so serious. Stop using Warholian's account.

Warholian
14 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Wow you sound so serious. Stop using Warholian's account.

We have two selves... 

xn07XTO.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Gypsygaga1
4 hours ago, Brown said:

oh but who could forget

Ah I remember the performance was so organic and wonderful:laughga:

Perfect Ilusion

Archived