💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Future singles from 25

luckythisway

Featured Posts

luckythisway

How do you think the 25 era should play out in terms of singles? 

I think the era should go:

1 Hello

2 When We Were Young (January)

3 Water Under the Bridge (April) 

4 Send My Love (July) 

5 Remedy/Million Years Ago (October) 

CHROMATICA

BlondeKingOfGGD

Yeah I agree with you

Although I think Remedy should be the 3rd single.

Adele has performed Million Years Ago a few times now so I can imagine she loves it and want's it to be a single.

I just hope they get music videos

luckythisway
2 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yeah I agree with you

Although I think Remedy should be the 3rd single.

Adele has performed Million Years Ago a few times now so I can imagine she loves it and want's it to be a single.

I just hope they get music videos

I see Remedy better as a later single because it will be more in season and songs like WUTB will be more in season by the time the third single is released 

CHROMATICA

Warholian

I'd probably put Send My Love as the third single, but, knowing Adele, she could sell 1 million copies of anything.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Anderson123

I don't even care about this. I just want to see Adele live and see her perform Million Years Ago and All I Ask while I cry. That's all.

luckythisway
4 minutes ago, Warholian said:

I'd probably put Send My Love as the third single, but, knowing Adele, she could sell 1 million copies of anything.

I made it fourth because it will smash no matter when it's released and I think it would do best as a nippy mid-end of summer song 

CHROMATICA

Mister Gaga

tbh, apart from When We Were Young, there isn't another song that screams worldwide smash. There aren't obvious singles. Adele said that this album was supposed to be more acoustic, stripped down than 21.

There are beautiful songs in 25, but none of them (apart from Hello and WWWY) is an obvious single 

Fernster7

Same as yours but I would change the last single to All I Ask.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GloZell Green

I hope this doesn't stretch too long or else we'll have to wait until 2017 if we want LG5 to top the charts :wtf: But I agree with what you said

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagaXCupcakke

1. Hello 

2. When We Were Young 

3. Send My Love 

4. Water Under the Bridge 

THE END

Archived