Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Gaga go Anti-Fame in her sound on LG5?

Benji

Featured Posts

I know we've seen some glimpses of Gaga discussing Fame as more of a pain than something wonderful (Do What U Want, The Queen, Princess Die, I Wanna Be With You etc) but do you think she could bring back her death of a star idea for LG5? Since ARTPOP didn't do as well as anticipated, do you think she could be writing about the theme more?

I was listening to Lily Allen's The Fear and I think Gaga should really flesh out the idea further? I know she kind of tried the self awareness idea with ARTPOP, but like with the rest of the era, it was never fully fleshed out as it should have been.

Anyway, would you be here for Gaga singing about Fame again but really condemning the industry and showing more self awareness of her position?

I'm ill and tired so excuse the minor rambling :rip:

Mobster

I feel awkward when global pop stars sing about how much they hate fame, but then do promo like crazy... Can't describe it but it makes me feel uncomfortable... Anyway, I'm here for anything she throws at my face :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

A Real Panda

I kinda dont want her to but will be okay if she does. Like she has plenty of songs discussing fame and I want her to discuss maybe struggles in life or some of her experiences growing up. 

Archived