Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this iconic?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Mobster

Back when she had a Jersey shore tan and personality.... those really were the days

tumblr_inline_n5jrdnWo5I1qafrh6.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

37 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

Back when she had a Jersey shore tan and personality.... those really were the days

tumblr_inline_n5jrdnWo5I1qafrh6.gif

i think she used to be so cool haha. Not that she isn't cool now but she was so tongue in cheek-ish

Mobster
1 minute ago, Ariola Grenade said:

i think she used to be so cool haha. Not that she isn't uncool now but she was so tongue in cheek-ish

I liked that she didn't take herself too seriously, I mean, she still doesn't, but she used to be very yolo

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

26 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

I liked that she didn't take herself too seriously, I mean, she still doesn't, but she used to be very yolo

i just watched some old interviews of her and there is one where says "interscope, i love you thank u for being my family". it's so cute

The 2008-2010 Era was her zenith.

I really feel sorry for the fans who didn't get on her train until 2011.

Obviously, an overwhelming majority of her "iconic" moments occurred in the 2008-2010 period.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

8 minutes ago, monsterdreams said:

Of course

FameGa was so cute 

Absolutely. The Fame Ball club shows were the greatest.

Accessibility was never as easy as it was then.

When I hear about people willing to pay upwards of $1,000 for a M&G., I can only think about how  much they missed by not being into her during Fame Ball.

But then again, as with all great art/artists, there will always be the early-adopters and those who are late to the game and try to re-live that which they had missed and is gone forever.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Archived