Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this why Gaga doesn't mess w/ GGD?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

****ING DRAG HER FA FILTHย KINGS YESย :giveup:

https://twitter.com/gagadaily/status/667401910660538368

I was lowkey pissed all day long that day @ that dog food ****, bc we all thought it was the #LG5 announcement.

Is this why Gaga doesn't **** with GGD anymore? Lmaoooooo. But seriously, GGD is iconic and she wants obsess over ItalianMinster and MonsterGaga69 (is that right?) whenever she hops only Twitter like wtf gorl. Why isn't she peeping the excellence that is GGD's Gaga coverage? Seriously tho, did something happen?ย :green:

i would ask about the dog food troll, but frankly idgafย :gaycat:

ย 

ย 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

I think there's other reasons. Exhibit A: @Warholianย 

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:ย 

Exhibit D: The rest of the site

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Exhibit B:

drag us

I don't think she hates us, she has cried over the past 2 fan projects and was extremely happy to get themย so I don't think the hate is that deep

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Chris Evans

lmao she doesn't hate us but she lowkey looks away at GGD posting the AHS episodes since it's illegal

Katsuki Bakugo
11 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I don't think she hates us, she has cried over the past 2 fan projects and was extremely happy to get themย so I don't think the hate is that deep

but you are not denying there is some hate haha! Love it!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, DeathofSamantha said:

but you are not denying there is some hate haha! Love it!

I can't get in her head so I don't know and it's rude to even assume, but if you were reading some of the stuff here wouldn't you be like wtf?

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

GagaXCupcakke

Last time she was here was to promote Cheek to Cheek so monsters who weren't going to buy it would buy it. ย I'm sure she'll make an appearance for LG5

LeoFameMonster
36 minutes ago, Warholian said:

ย 

I like it when they Exhibit the D.....:neyde:..... sorry I couldn't help myself lol

Kermit

Due to high amounts of Twinkorocity, negativity and unappreciative individuals, flawless b---h, "Lady Gaga" has left the site.

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

MJHolland
48 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Exhibit B:

Savage af

Omg, Mr. March is such a handsome man. I had that video on replay for 25 times and I just noticed that now :rip:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

SissyFromSpace
59 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Do you know the next time a GagaDaily project will be manifested?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived