💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this why Gaga doesn't mess w/ GGD?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Lmao, I just think it's because half of members drag her to death and cry whenever they don't get exactly what they want. It might just be me though, she might be a guest.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
52 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I can't get in her head so I don't know and it's rude to even assume, but if you were reading some of the stuff here wouldn't you be like wtf?

Oh for sure- I wasn't blaming anyone or anything but yeah this place sometimes is very :awkney: 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Yea I think she'd be disappointed how Anti-SJW this site is considering she is a SJW her self

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

1 hour ago, Zilla said:

I can't get in her head so I don't know and it's rude to even assume, but if you were reading some of the stuff here wouldn't you be like wtf?

Yes.

I live outside the space time continuum.

3 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Lmao, I just think it's because half of members drag her to death and cry whenever they don't get exactly what they want. It might just be me though, she might be a guest.

She reads ATRL more. Which is funny, because people are ruder to her there . (undrestandable, since it's full of people who stan for others)

darkchylde
6 hours ago, stfugaga said:

lmao she doesn't hate us but she lowkey looks away at GGD posting the AHS episodes since it's illegal

Funniest part is how GGD does not only post them, like many fan sites, they post it and put ads on them to get them coin$ for their gay pocket$.

SlaeUrAnus

The day she announced that she and Asia were working on a dog clothing line caused fury on this site.

The meltdowns that occurred :yay: 

But she does not come here anymore and I am not surprised really. 

In my messy era.

10 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

Funniest part is how GGD does not only post them, like many fan sites, they post it and put ads on them to get them coin$ for their gay pocket$.

That's not true, we don't upload the videos, we only embed them. The ads are put by whoever the uploader is.

10 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

But she does not come here anymore and I am not surprised really. 

She literally did a Q&A with our forum members less than a year ago.

SlaeUrAnus
20 minutes ago, Admin said:

She literally did a Q&A with our forum members less than a year ago.

Did she? :wacko: I mustn't have been on then.

In my messy era.

8 hours ago, Lance said:

Do you know the next time a GagaDaily project will be manifested?

Not entirely sure yet, probably for LG5

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Tropico

I remember Emma announces that Gaga wasn't gonna come on anymore because it was during that annoying time towards the end of 2013 and the first couple months of 2014 when all the threads On GGD were dragging her, her music, her team and everything associated to Lady Gaga. Her own fans turned on her. It crossed the simply opinion line and went into ruthless ugly dragging. 

But now she checks the site, has done a Q&A here and RT's GGD sometimes. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

GloZell Green
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

She reads ATRL more. Which is funny, because people are ruder to her there . (undrestandable, since it's full of people who stan for others)

:rip: But at the same time they're filled with people who use other century sales to justify things. I don't even care because they're so messy. But yeah, it's really hilarious. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Schwerk

I love how she has taken some distance. It's better for her to feed her mind with rest, love, books, music, movies than the opinions of others. I do feel she's still very curious and goes to GGD sometimes just to see what topics are discussed, but not so intensivly as she sometimes used to. Same goes for twitter. She know what accounts post about her constantly which makes it easy for her to just RT them and be done with it. 

I do miss her though. She used to be a bit more approachable online. I think she'll return when she starts touring, live on the road leads to lots of browsing hours.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived