💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga join the "funk" sound in Pop music?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Gaga's #FUNKTHEPUNK was probably referring to simply I Want Your Love. We got a taste of Gaga going with the funk sound.

Do you think for LG5 she will adopt this sound? 

Uptown Funk, Can't Feel My Face, Mackelmore's single, and Coldplay's latest Adventure of a Lifetime all have funk elements. Is Pop music headed this way? 

Will Gaga follow?

Warholian

No, we're going to get death metal and Swedish murder screamo by way of a Satanic album full of death, war, and period blood. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I love how Born This Way had a pretty clear style of music but also included You And I, which sounded like a country song but somehow still fit in with the rest of the music. I think she might do something like that to include the funk and jazz genres while still keeping it a dance/pop album.

I think there will definitely be some funk inspired songs on the album. You could already here elements of it on ARTPOP, like in Sexxx Dreams and Fashion! 

We're all Stronger Together!

SlayLin
8 minutes ago, Warholian said:

No, we're going to get death metal and Swedish murder screamo by way of a Satanic album full of death, war, and period blood. 

I'M HERE FOR THAT

tumblr_inline_n84i1fYDY41rnss34.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

A Real Panda
12 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

I'M HERE FOR THAT

tumblr_inline_n84i1fYDY41rnss34.gif

Can you please tell me which event whitney did this so i can find the vid it looks funny AF. 

OT: Yea sure. I dont mind at all whether she does punk, edm, ballads, anything.

Mr Judas
24 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I love how Born This Way had a pretty clear style of music but also included You And I, which sounded like a country song but somehow still fit in with the rest of the music. I think she might do something like that to include the funk and jazz genres while still keeping it a dance/pop album.

Say what ? 

:ph34r:

Warholian
7 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Can you please tell me which event whitney did this so i can find the vid it looks funny AF. 

OT: Yea sure. I dont mind at all whether she does punk, edm, ballads, anything.

It was at the ArtRave last year, actually. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Mobster
10 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Say what ? 

:ph34r:

It is influenced by country music :giveup: And probably one of my least favorite songs on BTW... Good thing the video was the sh*t :gaycat:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived