Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Lifetime's "The Conversation"

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

BloodyM

I don't believe that Gaga doesn't do d--gs anymore, most prob she's talking like this to sound nice. We have to keep it in mind that a star as big as Gaga can't brag about d--g use, especially knowing that the audience for this tv show are most likely mothers. I don't agree with her saying that d--gs 'don't make you an artist, they make you an asshole'. Big stars like the Beatles up to Amy Winehouse and others were hardcore d--g users and surely they weren't assholes, they created what in my opinion will be timeless music.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lizzi

Ugh, I feel the exact same way. I kills me that I'll probably never meet her. :cry:

There's just so many things I would like to say to her. And even if I got the chance, I would most likely end up being too nervous to say anything that would make sense :sweat:

Me too :cry: so depressing to think about... I want to meet her so badly :cry:

Me too :cry: so depressing to think about... I want to meet her so badly :cry:

Me too!

Oh my, we're so miserable! :sweat:

Lizzi

Me too!

Oh my, we're so miserable! :sweat:

I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner now... :cry:

I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner now... :cry:

I'll join you. :cry: You know... Virtually.

MANiCURE1295

Darn... it cant be played here in Canada... must have copyright issues...

what did they talk about?

lmao she contradicts herself all the time

Almost every longer and more indepth interview of her i whatch, she almost always manages to say something that goes into conflict with things she said in past interviews...

we all know she wants to leave a legacy and wants to be remembered for specific things and unique ideas... but she must tell lots of little white lies... i guess she cant always remember them all XD

Gaga has changed a lot since 2008/2009...maybe she's just a growing artist. People change their ideas and opinions about things all the time. She's just like everyone else.

Mars

I don't believe that Gaga doesn't do d--gs anymore, most prob she's talking like this to sound nice. We have to keep it in mind that a star as big as Gaga can't brag about d--g use, especially knowing that the audience for this tv show are most likely mothers. I don't agree with her saying that d--gs 'don't make you an artist, they make you an asshole'. Big stars like the Beatles up to Amy Winehouse and others were hardcore d--g users and surely they weren't assholes, they created what in my opinion will be timeless music.

This.

Archived