💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Lifetime's "The Conversation"

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a huge difference between weed and coke. Besides, she was talking about doing d--gs on a daily basis to validate herself. But under controlled circumstances, weed does help creativity, tbh.

disclaimer: to all the little cuties, don't do it. it's the devil. :dreamwarrior:

lol Im aware of the differences between weed and coke, but that's not the point. She's being quite hypocrital by saying what she did about coke, when she uses d--gs while writing new music. Plenty of other d--gs (like coke) give a high that other artists (like Marilyn Manson) have used while writing music. So... I know she's only trying to do good but, gurl ;)

and no two people have the same reaction to weed. so no, i wouldn't say "weed does help creativity, tbh" is valid at all. it's never made me wanna do any work whatsoever.

Emvee

and no two people have the same reaction to weed. so no, i wouldn't say "weed does help creativity, tbh" is valid at all. it's never made me wanna do any work whatsoever.

That is a valid point. Whoops.

So, in that vein, I'm guessing weed works for Gaga. Coke and all other d--gs don't. They are totally separate substances to her because of how they affect her; but, you're calling her a hypocrite because of your own interpretation/experience with d--gs. :crossed:

That is a valid point. Whoops.

So, in that vein, I'm guessing weed works for Gaga. Coke and all other d--gs don't. They are totally separate substances to her because of how they affect her; but, you're calling her a hypocrite because of your own interpretation/experience with d--gs. :crossed:

No Im calling her a hypocrite for dismissing "the romanticism of d--gs" and saying how they "don't make you an artist, they make you an asshole" - when we know that she uses d--gs in her creative process - because she's told us so. It's pretty simple to grasp. But whatevs

Emvee

No Im calling her a hypocrite for dismissing "the romanticism of d--gs" and saying how they "don't make you an artist, they make you an asshole" - when we know that she uses d--gs in her creative process - because she's told us so. It's pretty simple to grasp. But whatevs

:ohno: Sorry if I seem illogical. It's just that I really don't find anything wrong with the discrepancy between what she says and what she does. We all do it.

Lizzi

Wow, such a great interview. :flutter:

She's so smart, and oh my god she's so beautiful I could cry :cry:

This. And me too... she's so cute :giveup:

AshIey

:ohno: Sorry if I seem illogical. It's just that I really don't find anything wrong with the discrepancy between what she says and what she does. We all do it.

I agree

Economy

Darn... it cant be played here in Canada... must have copyright issues...

what did they talk about?

lmao she contradicts herself all the time

Almost every longer and more indepth interview of her i whatch, she almost always manages to say something that goes into conflict with things she said in past interviews...

we all know she wants to leave a legacy and wants to be remembered for specific things and unique ideas... but she must tell lots of little white lies... i guess she cant always remember them all XD

This. And me too... she's so cute

It's unbelievable! Just when you think she couldn't possibly get any cuter. Bam! "The Conversation" interview. Unbelievable! :cry:

GagaObsession

I love this interview. :)

heavymlover

You should listen to her Howard Stern interview. I think she gave her opinion about d--gs very clearly in that interview. :)

Salander

The interview was flawless I love how open she was and relaxed it was great.

LittIe Monster

I loved when she reached out to the interviews hand and made such a beautiful connection

:flutter: :flutter:

@whoriscope ig

Lizzi

It's unbelievable! Just when you think she couldn't possibly get any cuter. Bam! "The Conversation" interview. Unbelievable! :cry:

I know right? She keeps getting cuter and cuter. Sometimes I can't even handle how cute she is... I wanna hug her :cry:

I know right? She keeps getting cuter and cuter. Sometimes I can't even handle how cute she is... I wanna hug her :cry:

Ugh, I feel the exact same way. I kills me that I'll probably never meet her. :cry:

There's just so many things I would like to say to her. And even if I got the chance, I would most likely end up being too nervous to say anything that would make sense :sweat:

Archived