đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Lifetime's "The Conversation"

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

Swine

"Best advice she's ever been given?" "Always be Private In Public".

Album title. Calling it.

I heard that on the interview and I thought the same thing. I really believe it's the album title or a song title.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toanythingtaboo

I heard that on the interview and I thought the same thing. I really believe it's the album title or a song title.

I'm getting major flash backs to that 2010 Show Studio interview when the guy asked what a film about her life would be called (or whatever) and she said "Born This Way" very pointedly.

This interview was filmed around the same time she said she knew the new albums title, right? Late 2011?

Americano

I'm getting major flash backs to that 2010 Show Studio interview when the guy asked what a film about her life would be called (or whatever) and she said "Born This Way" very pointedly.

This interview was filmed around the same time she said she knew the new albums title, right? Late 2011?

yup.

gagaismywhore

So Gaga doesn't think its fun to just do one s-x position. :nasty:

Swine

Plus her tumblr:

*LADY-GAGA.jpg

poker   face

now that you mention it..

toanythingtaboo

yup.

Plus her tumblr:

*LADY-GAGA.jpg

now that you mention it..

It's alllll fitting together. :legend:

Miracle

Please, tell me what she says (in resume), I don't understand it all cuz' I'm spanish and I don't understand the accent. thanku

erfaan

What time in the video does she get asked that question about advice and Private and public?? :huh:

codymonster

Holy ****, I actually watched the whole thing! :eek: Gaga was amazing and I loved to see this side of her :lol: But that aside, it actually was a really well made show! Impressed :yes:

toanythingtaboo

I love that she got a picture with Demi Moore at the end.

AyaKara

What a great show! I'd love to actually watch it myself. I might watch it now. :flutter:

What time in the video does she get asked that question about advice and Private and public?? :huh:

At the end!

Archived