💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is GaGa considered "too old" for this current pop world?

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

48 minutes ago, jesterpop said:

Is Queen GaGa considered too old now? She'll turn the big 3-0 in a few months from now. Do you guys think her age will be a problem? :(

Considering the young age of the current pop stars (Ariana, JB, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift).

30 is Anchient. Yes she is now a freak of nature at 30. She should just retire and never come back. 

Just so you know Jennifer Lopez didn't even put out her first album until she was 29 or 30. Madonna put out Like A Prayer at 31. Tina Turner didn't even put out a mutiplatinum album until her 40's. Katy Perry is 30, Nicki Minaj is in her 30's, Lana deal Rey is 30, besides only two of the pop stars you mentioned are selling lots of albums. JB and Taylor. None of the other acts have albums that have sold as much as ARTPOP. Lol

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

Carly Rae Jepsen could probably still play a 16 years old girl on some Disney program

Well, to be fair, Madonna could still play a 16 year old on Disney Channel... they seriously f*cked up my age calculating system...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Nope. She just may younger than some of the other Pop artists but she's way more mature. She may not appeal to the kiddies anymore but who needs them?:gaycat:

Katsuki Bakugo
59 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

If Katy isn't Gagz isn't

Katy-Perry-GIF-031.gif

Yeah but Katy looks 25 eternally and has gigantic breastsisesssss!  AND is "pin up natural beauty" So she appeals to a wider audience. ( not saying this is good or bad btw) 

Gaga - is eclectic and only appeals to a small audience of Gays now and some die hard jazz fans and the old celebs

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

Even for her age, Gaga has always carried herself as an "old soul"... she acts more mature than people older than her...

We all know who isn't so mature...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

This is all pointless...

Gaga was never for kids! Yes she appealed to kids when The Fame was released. I've seen kids with FutureGaga stamped on the shirts, i know kids that stanned for Gaga but that's not her thing...Those are the ones following every single mainstream popstar, be it who they are or what they sound like

The Child

GaGa?

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

She's slaying like all the young pop girls with her tours. So we can't hardly call her a flop. Lady Gaga would be very lucky if she does those numbers when she'll be in her late 50s.

That's a gigantic jump tbh.

We don't really know what Gaga will be like in her 50's...maybe she'll be considered a legend?

Her net worth is also 250million and she's been in the business for like, what, 6-7 years?

If she keeps up the good work, I smell a possible billion dollar net worth in the next 20-30 years and possibly her going down as a legend! :giveup::giveup:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky
44 minutes ago, just4fun said:

None of the other acts have albums that have sold as much as ARTPOP. Lol

But yet she's a flop :deadbanana:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

The Child
Just now, Scarlet said:

But yet she's a flop :deadbanana:

Cause she has set the bar for herself really too high.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

imwoahvicky
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Cause she has set the bar for herself really too high.

I can admit that sometimes she overestimated herself, but then again you had people who expected a sh1t load from her. It's truly almost impossible to hit 15million and 7million sales ever again.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

The Child
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

I can admit that sometimes she overestimated herself, but then again you had people who expected a sh1t load from her. It's truly almost impossible to hit 15million and 7million sales ever again.

Yeah it is impossible, there's the same problem with Britney and it will be like this her whole career sadly, people will always want her to reach that bar she has set too high.

darkchylde
1 hour ago, StarryNight said:

1 hour ago, Paper Gangsta said:

No you're wrong she's releasing 25 next Friday for her 25th Birthday trust me I checked

darkchylde

Who cares what age Gaga is if 20% the time we can't see her face and the other 80% she looks like an alien?

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, hmlswine said:

I mean, if she really wanted to, she could appeal to a young audience... Carly Rae Jepsen will be 30 in two days... just letting it sink in

tumblr_m5tptuy3uQ1r3mzqpo1_400.gif

she always looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally young :air:  can't believe she's almost 30 :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived