đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is GaGa considered "too old" for this current pop world?

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum
Just now, Born To Slay said:

I'm gonna mastrubate to this later ????

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, jesterpop said:

Well she is...That's why she's flopping so hard.

She's slaying like all the young pop girls with her tours. So we can't hardly call her a flop. Lady Gaga would be very lucky if she does those numbers when she'll be in her late 50s.

Riot Poof

Nah. We'll worry about ageism once Gaga enters her fourth decade of being alive.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Katy, Nicki, Bruno Mars, Lana, Justin Timberlake, and Beyoncé are all older than Gaga...she's fine. Haha.

No. Singers have always been able to age and still be successful in music. I just think that it is easier now to know too much about our favorite celebrities, the mystery and mystique has disappeared and people focus too much on every thing about them, rather than the music. Gaga still appears young, even next to Katy Perry who is known to be regarded as more childish but even older than her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

She's too old to compete with Ariana, Selena etc. But I'm not sure what they can compete in since Gaga is better at everything. Maybe this generation's disney pop girls are better at being younger or being professional duck-facers 

Princess Stassi
10 minutes ago, Sister said:

No. Singers have always been able to age and still be successful in music. I just think that it is easier now to know too much about our favorite celebrities, the mystery and mystique has disappeared and people focus too much on every thing about them, rather than the music. Gaga still appears young, even next to Katy Perry who is known to be regarded as more childish but even older than her.

You're so right! Even when Gaga tries to dress "older" she still looks younger than Katy Perry.

It's her italian genes. Mediterranean-European such as Italians, Spaniards, Southern French, Portuguese tend to age better than the Brits and northern european descent.

DiscoHeaven23

Nah, she'll be good.

Though the following aren't current, I don't think the "age code" has changed much. Its just a coincidence. I think 40 is when things can go downhill. Though Madonna has done well, and it seems like Gwen Stefani may be headed that way cuz her "Used To Love You" is gaining traction on the radio and climbing the digital songs charts. Missy Elliott looks to be heading that way as well. 

Fergie was 31 when she released "The Dutchess" 

Gwen Stefani was 35 when she released "Love.Angel.Music.Baby"

Mariah was 36 when she released "The Emancipation of Mimi"

Cyndi Lauper was 30 when she released "She's So Unusual"

Justin Timberlake was 32 when he released "The 20/20 Experience"

Mobster

I mean, if she really wanted to, she could appeal to a young audience... Carly Rae Jepsen will be 30 in two days... just letting it sink in

tumblr_m5tptuy3uQ1r3mzqpo1_400.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

22 minutes ago, jesterpop said:

Well she is...That's why she's flopping so hard.

To be fair, she slayed with Confessions in her 40s so....

She is too old to do the pop girl schtick like Ariana or Selena, ect. But that was never her thing in the first place. She won't be a s-x symbol anymore, but she never cared about that to begin with. She's not too old at all, as MANNNNY artists are successful at her age. 

I'm mostly concerned about her music aging with her. I'm excited to watch her grow and will love everything she comes out with probably, but I really miss carefree young Gaga singing about her muffin and partying and I know she can't/won't do that anymore. 

kiss kiss

Archived