Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many albums will Gaga do with Tony?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

After seeing how C2C has been rising in sales thanks to the new Barnes & Noble ad and the good sis @Gypsy Life's updates it occurred to me that Tony is 89. My question is how many albums do you think Tony and Gaga will make together considering Tony's age. C2C #2 is confirmed with Cole Porter songs in 2016. My other question is based on how well they seem to to sell during the holiday season. Should they do a Christmas Classics album? A good one and not some crapy country or R&B over sung BS Xmas album. 

What an amazing man making music at his age. King of ageless music. ?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I actually did enjoy Cheek To Cheek, I wouldn't mind a jazz album every year or two. They have great chemistry. 

I think a classic Christmas Album would also be great, something truly festive.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

AlexanderLevi2

I'm hoping for a Christmas EP and another album or two. I'm hoping Paradise is on one :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

I think 2 or 3 wouldn't be terrible, maybe 4 depending on how well the third one is received. I'd also like to see her collaborate with other artists besides Tony on collaborative projects at some point.. Or maybe an album of hers that is all collaborations? I mean she can literally go anywhere she wants at this point.

Paper Gangsta
18 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

I wouldn't mind a jazz album every year or two.

Are u aware of Tony's age?

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I think 2 or 3 wouldn't be terrible, maybe 4 depending on how well the third one is received. I'd also like to see her collaborate with other artists besides Tony on collaborative projects at some point.. Or maybe an album of hers that is all collaborations? I mean she can literally go anywhere she wants at this point.

You mean and album like Barbara Streisands album"partners"?

Perfect Ilusion

6 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Are u aware of Tony's age?

I did not say 'for the next 10 years' or something like that. They don't need to promote the next record as hard tho. 

I really love the music and would want to listen to it forever.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Jewels n Drugs

Idc as long as theyre released in between LGXs 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

As many as she feels like doing.

It would probably be a good idea for Tony to lay down as many vocal tracks (on as many unrecorded songs) as possible. So, in case something happens to him (extreme old age/death/etc.) Gaga can still release something at a later date if she so chooses.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Archived