Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga dominate pop music again?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but I'm sure people will definitely take her more seriously and slowly become a legend.

It's definitely better than being at the top of the charts and her talent being compromised

Mr Judas
12 minutes ago, ElizabethCortez said:

I actually feel that LG5 is gonna be HUGE. I think she will really get the 'Queen' status among the GP.

That's what she really wants though.

Remember what she said about being like the Iron Maiden.

Gaga is not the same person she was in 2008, obviously. It's not her intention to be massively popular anymore, so she's not gonna do everything she can to be in flashing lights. 

No matter how much fans want to justify why she "needs to be popular," Gaga has given us dozens of cues to the contrary. She'd rather be happy than rich and alone. 

Alien Tulip

Honestly I don't see Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rihanna dominating pop music again but they will still have commercial success. We're sort of in a Adele and Taylor Swift world now. 

Anderson123

I don't know and I don't think we'd ever see that again. So far, Gaga is doing all these things that legends do. 2015 was a BIG year in terms of the quality of her brand with the Grammys, the Oscars, her acting debut (for real), her songwriter award, etc. It's just these things that matter. You don't see people talking about these moments because well, there are more important things happening in the world,  but fans should know that Gaga keeps evolving every year.

I honestly don't even care if her next album isn't as loud as ARTPOP or sells as much as Born This Way/The Fame, but as long as she keeps releasing good music, I'm fine with it.

Another thing that I notice. It's not just one popstar that dominates the "pop charts" every time. There are constantly new artists every year and it's all about the target audience. These two years I've seen artists like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Meghan whatever, One Direction and maybe Justin Bieber be the center of attention, but that's only because teenagers are the ones that are online all the time and have control of what becomes big. Sure, there are many many other artists that release music, but people who keep track of them support that music, but don't make it viral.

Mr Judas
24 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I don't know and I don't think we'd ever see that again. So far, Gaga is doing all these things that legends do. 2015 was a BIG year in terms of the quality of her brand with the Grammys, the Oscars, her acting debut (for real), her songwriter award, etc. It's just these things that matter. You don't see people talking about these moments because well, there are more important things happening in the world,  but fans should know that Gaga keeps evolving every year.

I honestly don't even care if her next album isn't as loud as ARTPOP or sells as much as Born This Way/The Fame, but as long as she keeps releasing good music, I'm fine with it.

Another thing that I notice. It's not just one popstar that dominates the "pop charts" every time. There are constantly new artists every year and it's all about the target audience. These two years I've seen artists like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Meghan whatever, One Direction and maybe Justin Bieber be the center of attention, but that's only because teenagers are the ones that are online all the time and have control of what becomes big. Sure, there are many many other artists that release music, but people who keep track of them support that music, but don't make it viral.

She certainly does have following ... Just look at the MTV starts competition ... She's at  #2 and fluctuation to #1 and off. He followers are giving everyone else a run for their money even without an album or any major promotion going about.

That's enough to say that she's not yet lost the Spotlight. Or maybe just stepping back into it.

2 hours ago, vrajesh said:

I'm talking about total dominance like during 2009-2011.

Personally I feel : Yaaass !

(But not as much as she did before )

Personally I say YAASS, and better than ever before. I've followed Gaga for 7 years now, I know for a fact she is the best person to do it, now she is older she is even more trained, and once she has the inspiration of upcoming pop she is gonna be straight back to ruling the world ✌??

gaga-kiss.gif

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'm here for domination... not sure if she'll be as big as 09-11 because even the biggest artists now (Taylor, Katy, adele, beyonce) haven't reached the true heights gaga had during those times. I was 20 when gaga hit the scene and remember accurately how massive she was, some of yall younger guys might not accurately remember that

For yall saying "critical not commercial!" hope you realize if her popularity and sales stay where they are at or lower, kiss these big ass, expensive, impressive, mind blowing music videos, visuals, and world tours goodbye.. 

I want critical and commercial success because she deserves it, and it was more fun when gaga was at the top of the dog pile

Mr Judas
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm here for domination... 

For yall saying "critical not commercial!" hope you realize if her popularity and sales stay where they are at or lower, kiss these big ass, expensive, impressive, mind blowing music videos, visuals, and world tours goodbye.. 

I want critical and commercial success because she deserves it, and it was more fun when gaga was at the top of the dog pile

Can't agree more.

Saint Laurent
25 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm here for domination... not sure if she'll be as big as 09-11 because even the biggest artists now (Taylor, Katy, adele, beyonce) haven't reached the true heights gaga had during those times. I was 20 when gaga hit the scene and remember accurately how massive she was, some of yall younger guys might not accurately remember that

Not really, she makes most of her money from touring.

PMKKARDASHiAN
32 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Not really, she makes most of her money from touring.

Sets, transportation, wages for dancers, designers, choreographers, managers... money goes quickly.. and didn't artrave makes less than 90million? Yes gaga makes so much money, but I'm sure she spends so much also, so it's very possible to be short on funds 

Archived