7 minutes ago, Sia said:

Why is this a topic like every week ? :neyde:

Every day more like it

Currently listening to Joanne

Mr Judas
Just now, yASSsss said:

us peasants are not ready :/

Totally ...

I'm just thinking if she gets her whole game face on...

I'm ready to by slain :ph34r: 

Mr Judas
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Every day more like it

Really ? Maybe I should delete this thread then ... :blink:

Mr Judas
6 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

I care more about her critical success, because if she "dominates pop" but the critics don't like her, she'll be put under a microscope and suddenly everyone will have an opinion about her again... Even artists like Taylor Swift, who are unproblematic, face huge backlash when at the top... We've seen it happen to Gaga, already... So, no, I'm not here for a huge era, that will lead to a another era full of depression

I disagree ... Critics are hungry for Gaga music ... And seeing her current direction I feel she's gonna please every b!tch.

I think the world is missing that Gaga element ... Just her attitude + music + controversies 

giskardsb

I don't know why this is so important for pop fans.   

I guess it just proves that for many fans pop is not so much about music as it is a shared cultural event they can all feel part of.

Tropico

No. Most pop artists only have 1 gigantic peak like that. There are exceptions to the rule but I doubt Gaga's gonna be 1 considering she was doing the impossible back then. 

However, that isn't too say she won't be successful. I feel LG5 is gonna be very successful. Just not as big as TFM. So she might dominate pop culture again, just not like how she did back in 2009

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Mr Judas
Just now, giskardsb said:

I don't know why this is so important for pop fans.   

I guess it just proves that for many fans pop is not so much about music as it is a shared cultural event they can all feel part of.

Um. Why not both ? 

Don't tell me that you're here not because of that?

Just travel back to TF/TFM era. Was it not both?

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I mean, who would outdo her? Rihanna? Ariana? Britney? Lol....these are the artists expected to release / have ongoing eras in Q1 next year, and none of them seem like a force next to Gaga.

I say she has a good chance.

Mr Judas
1 minute ago, Tropico said:

No. Most pop artists only have 1 gigantic peak like that. There are exceptions to the rule but I doubt Gaga's gonna be 1 considering she was doing the impossible back then. 

However, that isn't too say she won't be successful. I feel LG5 is gonna be very successful. Just not as big as TFM. So she might dominate pop culture again, just not like how she did back in 2009

Read my mind.

:yay:

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I mean, who would outdo her? Rihanna? Ariana? Britney? Lol....these are the artists expected to release / have ongoing eras in Q1 next year, and none of them seem like a force next to Gaga.

I say she has a good chance.

We can't count out riri though.

Ppl are very hungry for her voice to shine on good music. And if it does, there good competition.

Bradley

Dominate as in everyone in the street talking about her? I don't know, perhaps not.

Decent commercial performance with several top #10s, #5s or even / #1s, why not? Grammy awards? Why not? As long as there is sufficient promotion, good commercial performance is definitely attainable.

Archived