Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Good For You lost 76M views, Flashlight 47M views

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

No Gaga ?

TEOG lost like 1 million views, from what I saw. The rest haven't changed much either But I'm dying at the others. Will this show up in YouTube? 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

TEOG lost like 1 million views, from what I saw. The rest haven't changed much either But I'm dying at the others. Will this show up in YouTube? 

No change on Youtube (I guess it's a glitch or Youtube would have changed the numbers)

VenusBlackStar

Can someone explain how some vids have been gaining views? I'm kind of confused.

Honestly If the figures are true about all these videos losing views that were apparently bought, I'm not surprised. You can do the same thing for public Facebook pages. There are tons of scams and "services" where you can buy "likes" on pages from certain countries that have "like farms" so your number of likes is way high. Except when you do that the people who "like" your page for real don't really see anything you post anymore on your page cuz of the stupid Facebook algorithm.

I guess cuz YouTube and VEVO don't operate with an algorithm like that there wasn't as an easy way of telling that certain amounts of views were bought?

GloZell Green
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No change on Youtube (I guess it's a glitch or Youtube would have changed the numbers)

I'm happy that most of Gags videos stayed the same :queenga: YouTube better delete those views soon though 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

monketsharona
Just now, GloZell Green said:

I'm happy that most of Gags videos stayed the same :queenga: YouTube better delete those views soon though 

I don't know we'll see... Though deleting TEOG views will make it even harder to get 100M...

Warholian
30 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Dying isn't funny. Please repent.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

StrawberryBlond

Not the least bit surprised about Bitch I'm Madonna losing those views. The amount it had was inexplicable for a song that wasn't a chart success. For a video to have that many views in such a short time, it has to be a top ten hit in the US at the very least and this certainly wasn't. It wasn't getting played on radio, it wasn't getting promo, nobody was buying it, talking about it or even liked it, so where were all these views coming from? I also think the amount of likes is even more suspicious - it's approaching 900k. I know these videos get much more likes now than they did when Vevo was in its early days, but again, to get this many likes, you have to be a chart success of some sort. Songs that were bigger hits, had bigger sales and got promo don't have this amount of likes, so it makes no sense. Previous Madonna videos on Vevo have not achieved these views or likes either and some of them were bigger hits than Bitch I'm Madonna. I mean, she performed Give Me All Your Luvin at the SB and its only had 62 million views in nearly 4 years since its been released. So there must be something shady going on with her new views.

There's also quite a few other videos that have inexplicably huge views despite not being hits. Every Jennifer Lopez single after On The Floor needs to be looked into because almost all of them have 100+ million views (sometimes over 200+ million) despite being flat-out flops. On The Floor was her big comeback mega hit but it was her only hit, lets not mess about. But her video views seem to suggest she's way bigger despite it not being true. And a lot of these views came from the time when Vevo views in general were nowhere near as high as they are now.

14 hours ago, Tove Lo said:

Katy Perry

This Is How We Do gained almost 6M views

Birthday gained almost 2M views

Birthday (Lyric Video) loss about 6M views

Dark Horse gained 16M views :rip: 

Unconditionally gained 3M views

Roar gained almost 19M views

omg all of this :rip:

ezrajones

The Edge of Glory lost 2 million views. It was at 92 million on Vevo and now it's at 90~ even though YT has it over 91 million.

Lame! I want this one certified..

Gaga

Dangerous Man
On Thu Nov 19 2015 21:25:32 GMT+0800, Cesare Borgia said:

The Edge Of Glory lost around 2M views tho. I'm pretty sure it had 93M views yesterday

Poor ha indeed. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ARTPOPdidntflop
On 11/20/2015, 11:59:11, StrawberryBlond said:

There's also quite a few other videos that have inexplicably huge views despite not being hits. Every Jennifer Lopez single after On The Floor needs to be looked into because almost all of them have 100+ million views (sometimes over 200+ million) despite being flat-out flops. On The Floor was her big comeback mega hit but it was her only hit, lets not mess about. But her video views seem to suggest she's way bigger despite it not being true. And a lot of these views came from the time when Vevo views in general were nowhere near as high as they are now.

JLo has all those views from Latinx/Hispanic demographics. Not necessarily the US or UK :green: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

The Child
On 19 novembre 2015 23:59:11, StrawberryBlond said:

Not the least bit surprised about Bitch I'm Madonna losing those views. The amount it had was inexplicable for a song that wasn't a chart success. For a video to have that many views in such a short time, it has to be a top ten hit in the US at the very least and this certainly wasn't. It wasn't getting played on radio, it wasn't getting promo, nobody was buying it, talking about it or even liked it, so where were all these views coming from? I also think the amount of likes is even more suspicious - it's approaching 900k. I know these videos get much more likes now than they did when Vevo was in its early days, but again, to get this many likes, you have to be a chart success of some sort. Songs that were bigger hits, had bigger sales and got promo don't have this amount of likes, so it makes no sense. Previous Madonna videos on Vevo have not achieved these views or likes either and some of them were bigger hits than Bitch I'm Madonna. I mean, she performed Give Me All Your Luvin at the SB and its only had 62 million views in nearly 4 years since its been released. So there must be something shady going on with her new views.

The world doesn't revolve around the US.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived