💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Good For You lost 76M views, Flashlight 47M views

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Evo said:

I bet Selena fans are fuming how their fave got exposed for fake views and how Demi gained instead. #Oop

Actually, most people don't really care that much...sure it's shocking, but by now everybody is focusing on Same Old Love, hoping that the AMA performance will help it so it continues to rise.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

When did this happen, it doesn't show up on youtube, yet (?)

EDIT: just opened vevo, what a mess

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Actually, most people don't really care that much...sure it's shocking, but by now everybody is focusing on Same Old Love, hoping that the AMA performance will help it so it continues to rise.

#Good4Dem

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
9 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

When did this happen, it doesn'it show up on youtube, yet (?)

Just today.

Mobster
Just now, Evo said:

Just today. It is showing on YT though, I look at Hello Kitty views and it Is now under 100M. GFY is now less than 200M, it was near 300M before.

But GFY had around 200 million views ... If you go to vevo GFY now has 111 million views

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Cesare Borgia said:

The Edge Of Glory lost around 2M views tho. I'm pretty sure it had 93M views yesterday

Don't expose us like that sis. :green:

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, hmlswine said:

But GFY had around 200 million views ... If you go to vevo GFY now has 111 million views

Oh yeah my mistake. I think it is just VEVO. I look up at Bo$$ and it is still at 110M views in YT.

Mobster
12 minutes ago, Evo said:

Oh yeah my mistake. I think it is just VEVO. I look up at Bo$$ and it is still at 110M views in YT.

Not many people open vevo, though, the GP won't even notice... But how can GFY have like 40% fake views? That was obviously planned... no wonder youtube views don't count as streams on the billboard charts.... they know what's up

4 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

Not many people open vevo, though, the GP won't even notice... But how can GFY have like 40% fake views? That was obviously planned... no wonder youtube views don't count as streams on the billboard charts.... they know what's up

Youtube views count but they are not so strong used like streams from Spotify ex 

What about Katy? Did she lost any? 

Phoenix

Madonna with 25M :rip: that much about her video becoming viral on youtube (madonna stans quote) and good for u 76M :rip: tragic, both song and video are bad imo

💎

Kacey Elizabeth

And yet none of Katy's views have been cleared or deleted. So, where are the haters who say "SHE BUYS VIEWS!!!1!1!1!1!1" now? Katy is slaying! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth
23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Madonna with 25M :rip: that much about her video becoming viral on youtube (madonna stans quote) and good for u 76M :rip: tragic, both song and video are bad imo

I love Madonna and i'm a Rebel Heart, but I have to admit that song & video are just bad and low for her standards. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived