Gaga songs you're sad you'll never get to witness live

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, JGD said:

The lights were pretty amazing though.

ia but she seems pretty absent in the song like she let the rappers take over. why did she think 3 rappers and her would fit on one song together :toofunny: i could definitely see her using j&d as a really good interlude during her next tour actually. but not performing

darkchylde
16 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I just want to see her live. :giveup: I don't have the luxury of choosing which song I get to hear. I don't even mind Cheek to Cheek Tour.

Praying so that you get the chance next tour, Tom Hardy deserves the best from the best.

Schwerk

Captivated

Such a dreamy song. She might think it's not as good since she was so young when she wrote it, but it's such a gem it warms my heart.

Rock Show

I'm a sucker for her old unreleased repertoire. That's what made me love her, as I had downloaded a bootleg :ph34r:thinking it was The Fame :toofunny: The intro, the whole vibe the story, I just love this. She would kill it live, it's made to rock a stadium this one.

Oh well

Her Beatlesque sound. That chorus is to die for. Potential to have been a classic. Oh well ;)

Just can't imagine her dissing my favs Edge of glory, Beautiful dirty Rich, Dance in the Dark and Marry the night forever, and Scheiße is also a fav but it's not necessarily the best song to play live. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TEANUS

Aura

Venus

Swine

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Notthebling

Hair studio version

Heavy Metal Lover, of course

ARTPOP, such a powerfull anthem of a cohesion between an artist and the crowd

Dance In The Dark because A its perfect and B when she pulled out those vocals I swear it made me die

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Bradley
3 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

Praying so that you get the chance next tour, Tom Hardy deserves the best from the best.

Thank you so much. :giveup: Tom Hardy went to the Born This Way Ball in South Africa though, even he's seen Gaga live. :giveup:

BABBLYON
20 hours ago, Totodile said:

A thousand times Dance in the Dark. I missed my opportunity to see The Monster Ball (even though I was already stanning and she did 4 shows in my country :giveup:), and I'm afraid she'll pay dust to it for the rest of her career :giveup:

Why couldn't it be a single? :giveup:

I got to see it twice :giveup: and i will never regret it

darkchylde
6 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Thank you so much. :giveup: Tom Hardy went to the Born This Way Ball in South Africa though, even he's seen Gaga live. :giveup:

I did not know that. ****.

Bradley
2 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

I did not know that. ****.

tomhardycapetown.jpg

He was shooting Mad Max with Charlize Theron, his co-star of the film. They went to Gaga's gig together. I can't at Tom watching Gaga singing those gay anthems. I'd like dance with him to LoveGame. :giveup:

Archived