💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Iggy Azelea the Rap Queen?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

ezrajones

Iggy Azelea has huge album sales and multiple HUGE iconic hits such as Problem, Fancy, Work and Black Widow. I feel like there's no other girl on her level. 

So what's good Gagadaily. Is she the queen?

Gaga

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ezrajones

I was thinking about this the other day and I realized that since Nicki hasn't had a hit since 2012 that means that Iggy is definitely the Queen.

:sleep:

Gaga

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Iggy Azelea has huge album sales and multiple HUGE iconic hits such as Problem, Fancy, Work and Black Widow. I feel like there's no other girl on her level. 

So what's good Gagadaily. Is she the queen?

What's good Queen Ezra? This just in. Iggy is the Queen of rap.

tumblr_mx5oiuNfu11skh0gdo1_400.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ezrajones
Just now, just4fun said:

What's good Queen Ezra? This just in. Iggy is the Queen of rap.

It only makes sense. In order to be a legend you need #1 singles. This is why Bjork is considered "underrated" and Iggy is considered the "queen"

Gaga

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm sorry- Missy is back - Iggloo can remain seated and pressed.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

I was thinking about this the other day and I realized that since Nicki hasn't had a hit since 2012 that means that Iggy is definitely the Queen.

:sleep:

Anaconda was #2 on Hot 100, has over 530 million views on YouTube, was nominated for a Grammy award.

I love Iggy but Problem is an Ariana Grande song. Nicki definitely has more impact.

ezrajones
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Anaconda was #2 on Hot 100, has over 530 million views on YouTube, was nominated for a Grammy award.

Fancy and Problem have more though

And sold more

And Fancy went #1

Gaga

DiscoHeaven23

I think there's THE QUEEN, and then there's the current queen. And Iggy definitely was the current queen in 2014, but alas that time has passed.

OH, and btw, Missy Elliott is THE QUEEN

You need more than a couple of pop hits to be considered a Queen of Rap. As for not having a hit since 2012, Hey Mama says hi.

The girl who has worked with Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Mariah Carey >>> The girl who has worked with Charli XCX

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

It only makes sense. In order to be a legend you need #1 singles. This is why Bjork is considered "underrated" and Iggy is considered the "queen"

Well using the logic everyone seems to follow and fiercely defends on this site, I would have to unfortunately agree. :derpga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

i think meghan trainor might take ha crown tho

This is the best thing I've read all ****in day

Thank you

www.instagram.com/theduella666

JusKeepBreathin

I always considered Debbie Harry the queen of rap because she was the first person ever to rap on an album. ?

Archived