Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga safe from ISIS?! (New York Threat)

Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
8 hours ago, badgalriri said:

really? the most terrifying part about it to you is gaga's safety? what about everyone else? 

this website is so disgusting and delusional sometimes... y'all need to get your acts together now. grow up

This. There's hundreds of security in TImes Square right now. Us new yorkers have been through enough shït with 9/11. We don't need any more of our innocent neighbors getting killed. This entire world has had enough war and violence in my opinion. 

badboymonsterx
10 hours ago, Oyster Baby said:

We must protect our queen!!!!! 

dLN2O8A.gif

omg! lmao where is this from? hilarious 

She'll be fine.

Not that Gaga should be your worry when it comes to terrorism, but she's been threatened multiple times before and has been fine. I doubt a terrorist organization would set out to wait outside a hotel for her.

1 hour ago, badboymonsterx said:

I really want to know too. :ghost:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

15 hours ago, badgalriri said:

really? the most terrifying part about it to you is gaga's safety? what about everyone else? 

this website is so disgusting and delusional sometimes... y'all need to get your acts together now. grow up

just cause I'm saying "black lives matter" does that mean I'm saying "other lives don't matter"?! :laughga: NO. Exactly. 

GURL, this thread is specifically about my care for Gaga's safety. Of course I care about everyone else. Where is your logic here? If I make a thread worrying about endangered giraffes are you gonna say I don't care about all the other endangered animals in the world? srsly. 

6 hours ago, bornthisway135 said:

Come on, be worried for EVERYBODY not just Gaga. It makes you sound ignorant and insensitive.

Refer to my last post. 

President Biden
17 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I'm scared because I live in NYC and Manhattan the main area. 

Same with my uncles. I hope they are ok

I got drunk

8 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

7 hours ago, Oyster Baby said:

I really want to know too. :ghost:

Here you go

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

55 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Here you go

Wtf how did this even start? :toofunny::rip:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

joemayzzin

I'm always in NYC, guess i won't be going morearrow-10x10.png often than i normally do :(  these terrorist threats need to stop cause its just getting out of hand now and I'm so sick of it and the effects of fear it has on people. 

7 minutes ago, Oyster Baby said:

Wtf how did this even start? :toofunny::rip:

ISIS threatened Lady Gaga for putting a French flag on her profile picture and all hell broke loose. They are also big Ronda Rousey fans, it turns out.

Solitaire

I've been considering Columbia for graduate school lately and I know that when I go home for the holidays next week my family is going to tell me AGAIN that I shouldn't move to NYC lol

I honestly don't think ISIS will really attack NYC, especially now that the city's and the nation's security is heightened after what happened in Paris, now after Washington and NYC being singled out by ISIS, I'd imagine that security is even HIGHER and people are being watched very closely. Stuff like this makes me wish that the Patriot act was still fully instated.

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived