💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga safe from ISIS?! (New York Threat)

Noah X

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

They have yet to target any celebrities.

Why would she be a target when we haven't even heard her utter the word Islam?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

I guarantee 100% they are obviously going to strike on either Black Friday, Christmas, or New Year...

I'm more concerned about the Thanksgiving Day parade tbh. I'm not going this year just to be on the side of caution. I'll watch it on tv like everyone else...

badgalriri

really? the most terrifying part about it to you is gaga's safety? what about everyone else? 

this website is so disgusting and delusional sometimes... y'all need to get your acts together now. grow up

Hoping for safety for all New Yorkers and others threatened by this group. So many problems in the world today, an now we still have to worry about terrorists... Sad times...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Angel Baby

Ima need Gagz to wear volantis everywhere she goes while she is in NYC, so if she sees something going on she can just fly :) 

but on a serious note, I hope everyone in NYC is safe ❤️

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

2 hours ago, amenvodka said:

*Daesh

I like calling them "Isis" because it's also the name of a "pagan" (ancient Egyptian) goddess, and that's just the kind of thing they'd hate.

Anyway, no one is safe from Isis, but you can't let them run your life.

A Real Panda
14 minutes ago, Angel Baby said:

Ima need Gagz to wear volantis everywhere she goes while she is in NYC, so if she sees something going on she can just fly :) 

but on a serious note, I hope everyone in NYC is safe ❤️

Haha, Volantis can only fly a few feet from the ground. Now im thinking of that volantis gif.

OT: I hope everyone will be alright and this doesnt happen.

Angel Baby
11 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Haha, Volantis can only fly a few feet from the ground. Now im thinking of that volantis gif.

OT: I hope everyone will be alright and this doesnt happen.

Really ? Omg im a mess ? I was imagining Gaga flying away like superman?

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

A Real Panda
6 minutes ago, Angel Baby said:

Really ? Omg im a mess ? I was imagining Gaga flying away like superman?

SuperGa.

tumblr_mw3ve3ebjD1qejgz3o3_r1_500.gif

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, isaacanthony said:

Gaga, I love you...

BUT WHY THE HELL ARE WE ONLY CARING ABOUT THE LIFE OF GAGA AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE?! 

HOW EFF'd up can you all be?! NYC is one of the most populated cities in the worlds! I along with all other GGD members live in NYC!! 

And all we talk about is Gaga and her safety....:blink:

I think we have talked about a lot more than just Gaga and her safety regarding this subject. This thread happened to be about Gaga, but if you want to talk about others, then go ahead and make your own thread.

It's only natural to care about a little bit more about the people you know and/or care about, but it doesn't mean you don't care about everyone else. So no need to go nuts about it.

Sia Daily

This will sound much more harsh than intended but that's just one of the pitfall's of internet text I guess, BUT....there's more to worry about than is Gaga safe. No one is safe these days and of course I do not want no harm to come to the new queen of jazz BUT sometimes the fans make it sound like "well as long as our idol is safe from everything, that's all that matters", gaga (and loads of others) are wise and wealthy enough to be out of the country or whatever (i'm not directing this at the OP btw, mainly twitter etc).

Ah if i get blown up what's it matter, longs gaga is is okay lmfaooo

(and that last part is a joke, a bad one, but that's the kinda comparison you see online)

tomsches

Personally I think, considering that NY is a city in which a million people live, work and go sightseeing every day, you shouldnt be scared for that one person living their but for all of them 

Archived