đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga safe from ISIS?! (New York Threat)

Noah X

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

...I'm pretty sure Gaga has top notch security and other places in the U.S. that she has bought without our knowledge seeing that we broke into her house (that she was renting #Throwback) while she was buck ass naked.

but how about all these months where all we get in the News section is of her leaving her hotel with paparazzis and fans everywhere??? everyone knows where she lives and she likes going public

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or should they make it a thing where everyone ask each other "can you open your jacket?" and if the person doesnt comply then RUN!! or a thing where everyone walks around with their jackets unzipped 

JustYouandI
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

...... we broke into her house (that she was renting #Throwback) while she was buck ass naked.

Whaatt?  What does that mean? 

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

She tweeted during the BTW era that fans were in her garage and she was naked.

Kermit
4 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/24/lady-gaga-fans-break-into-singers-garage-on-thanksgiving_n_2184893.html

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PdogtheDaibutsu
20 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

Can police just develop heat vision goggles to see who has a bomb? 

That's not really how bombs work, or heat vision goggles. But, good idea! 

isaacanthony

Gaga, I love you...

BUT WHY THE HELL ARE WE ONLY CARING ABOUT THE LIFE OF GAGA AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE?! 

HOW EFF'd up can you all be?! NYC is one of the most populated cities in the worlds! I along with all other GGD members live in NYC!! 

And all we talk about is Gaga and her safety....:blink:

Very concerned not just for Gaga, but for the citizens of New York as well.

What concerns me even more is when they will supposedly strike.

The holidays are coming, as well as the New Year.  And we all know that the Times Square is where the count down to the new year is held. :ohno:

I guarantee 100% they are obviously going to strike on either Black Friday, Christmas, or New Year...

1 minute ago, isaacanthony said:

Gaga, I love you...

BUT WHY THE HELL ARE WE ONLY CARING ABOUT THE LIFE OF GAGA AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE?! 

HOW EFF'd up can you all be?! NYC is one of the most populated cities in the worlds! I along with all other GGD members live in NYC!! 

And all we talk about is Gaga and her safety....:blink:

Of course I care about everyone else, but this thread is my caring thought for Gaga :(

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Very concerned not just for Gaga, but for the citizens of New York as well.

What concerns me even more is when they will supposedly strike.

The holidays are coming, as well as the New Year.  And we all know that the Times Square is where the count down to the new year is held. :ohno:

Right? I love Gaga to death but I'm worried for other new yorkers like myself, you and others. 

Archived