Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga safe from ISIS?! (New York Threat)

Noah X

Featured Posts

ISIS just threatened NY guys...I'm terrified. The most terrifying part is how low security Gaga can be when she enters and leaves her hotel...Everyone knows where it is and she always stays in the same hotel, then walks out seeing all the fans. Will ISIS use this as an opportunity to attack? Especially since she also updated her profile picture to the france flag...I am so scared for her! There is nothing her bodyguard can do when there's a bomb or gun. She needs to up her incognito game quick! 

http://nypost.com/2015/11/18/isis-threatens-nyc-in-new-propaganda-video/

"The images of New York City are spliced between disturbing clips of suicide bombers preparing for attacks. A fighter also holds a grenade, pulling the trigger as the camera cuts to black.

French President Francois Hollande then appears on screen, giving an address just after the Paris attacks. At the end of his speech, he says, “it’s horrible.”

Then words flash on the screen, saying, “And what’s coming next will be far worse and more bitter.”

The video also includes statements from several jihadis, praising “soldiers of the caliphate in France” for their “blessed operation.”

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

Only GGD would make a threat from ISIS about Gaga. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

MikeGoneGaga

I was in NYC all day today (I work there). I had no clue this was going on; however, it explains the extra security everywhere.

manicholic

all i got from your post is honestly what kind of fan doesn't know she stays at her rental apartment on CPS when back home in nyc and not hotels

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Don't be scared. She's not even there anyway, she's in LA.

New York is always on alert, it's just a heightened sense of security. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

We must protect our queen!!!!! 

dLN2O8A.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

She needs extra security :( at least 5 more body guards, 3 whom will walk 20 feet ahead of her and scout for any freaks wearing thick jackets. And all of them should have a concealed weapon ready to shoot that f*cker in the head before he pulls his bomb

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, KenonEpic said:

Can police just develop heat vision goggles to see who has a bomb? 

I think you're going to make some people here freak out. Gaga obviously will up her security during the holidays. You should worry more about the normal citizens or tourists. It's good to worry about Gaga but she has a better chance surviving this attack than other nyc residents or tourists. I'm afraid of this alleged upcoming attack because 9/11 traumatized me for years since I thought I was going to die that day. Let's just all hope these guys get caught. 

Kermit

...I'm pretty sure Gaga has top notch security and other places in the U.S. that she has bought without our knowledge seeing that we broke into her house (that she was renting #Throwback) while she was buck ass naked.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived