💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga safe from ISIS?! (New York Threat)

Noah X

Featured Posts

Alfonso
23 hours ago, Zilla said:

Don't be scared. She's not even there anyway, she's in LA.

New York is always on alert, it's just a heightened sense of security. 

This, and doesn't she stays at her apartment in NYC ??? :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthisway135
20 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

Refer to my last post. 

I don't care that you changed your mind to appeal to the masses. I'm commenting on your original statement. Back up what you say or don't say it at all. :bye:

LastNight

It's so terrifying to think that nowhere is safe really. On the one hand, you want to go about and live your life, enjoy things and not give in to the fear and hatred this group are spreading, but on the other hand you obviously want to keep safe and out of harms way. I'm going to NYC for New Year's Eve and I am definitely nervous about going now. I understand that such places are always on high alert, but you can't help but become more anxious about this stuff with these awful things going on in the world so recently.

I guess you just have to think that it could happen at any point. Manchester (where I live in England) is always on alert for this stuff as well and obviously so is London. It's affecting all of us and it's really sad and frightening to live in a world where you're nervous to go out and about. Obviously there are places in the world that live this fear and violence day to day and I can't even imagine the horror of that. I just hope that an end can be put to all of this.

I know this thread was originally about Gaga, so sorry to go off from the OP. I would not be surprised at all if a huge celebrity event was targeted. These things have insane security though which is why it has probably never happened before, but imagine if they targeted the Grammys or the Oscars or something like that. I'm not saying that celebrities lives are more valuable than the average citizen at all, just that it would undoubtedly be a complete and utter frenzy.

Archived