other

Justin Bieber Caught Lip Syncing

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I guess, he did that on Purpose. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Britney is truly the best lip-syncer of all time. That's the talent she has that no one can match. Biebz tried it though. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Stephen

Not surprised.

It's weird i was really feeling him during journals but now that everyone likes him again, he's annoying me :laughga: Purpose is really mediocre so idk why everyone's losing their mind over it. It makes me think people are just following what the media tells them. Now that it's "cool" to like Justin again somehow he can get away with putting out a **** album, flipping over chairs, lip syncing, being a brat, etc. 

idk weird rant over

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Not surprised.

It's weird i was really feeling him during journals but now that everyone likes him again, he's annoying me :laughga: Purpose is really mediocre so idk why everyone's losing their mind over it. It makes me think people are just following what the media tells them. Now that it's "cool" to like Justin again somehow he can get away with putting out a **** album, flipping over chairs, lip syncing, being a brat, etc. 

idk weird rant over

I agree the best songs on the album are already singles. The pop dance stuff on the album is marginally good but the RnB is tragic. My guess is he has one good single left. IMO it's the one with Halsey because she gives the song depth with her voice. Everything else IMO is filler music.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagaXCupcakke

He could kill puppies and no one would care.  Everyone has been ignoring his bad **** this era.

Kermit

Such News

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

Very Breaking

So importance

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Haroon

He doesn't seem to cover it up or try to or anything after it's done so I think it may have been intentional, or that he just doesn't care about it regardless :laughga: Not sure why he'd do that, it didn't look like he was dancing loads at that moment :huh: 

GloZell Green

Hm, no choreo or movements, get he still needed to lip sync. Interesting...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian
43 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

everyone casually ignores it cause its bieber

Well.. he's male, so why would it matter, right? He has abs and stuff.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Katsuki Bakugo
53 minutes ago, Evo said:

Britney is truly the best lip-syncer of all time. That's the talent she has that no one can match. Biebz tried it though. :gaycat:

Lipsynka says hi. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
43 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I agree the best songs on the album are already singles. The pop dance stuff on the album is marginally good but the RnB is tragic. My guess is he has one good single left. IMO it's the one with Halsey because she gives the song depth with her voice. Everything else IMO is filler music.

the best song on that album is a tie between Sorry, Company and Purpose

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived